Luxurious 5 Bedroom Villa with Shimmering Views of the Saint-Tropez Coastline
Located in a private gated domain near the prestigious surroundings of Beauvallon, a short walk from the sea, Villa La Perouse is a magnificent and luxurious five bedroom villa with shimmering sea-views of the Saint-Tropez coastline. Every need is taken care of here to ensure you have the most memorable and relaxing holiday.
The indoor living and dining areas are furnished with the highest of standards using calm, neutral colours which complement the Mediterranean setting so beautifully. There are two sumptuous living rooms, one with sliding doors opening onto a glorious terrace overlooking the pool and gardens plus there are various dining areas, both indoors and outdoors, for you to enjoy the cuisine especially prepared for you.
The five bedrooms, over three floors, each have air-conditioning and offer luxurious linens, towels and toiletries. Each one has an ensuite and there are some delightful surprises such as...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
With stunning views of the upmarket Cote D’azur coastline, Villa La Perouse is in a secure and private domain, surrounded by hills and vineyards near the prestigious Golf Club de Beauvallon. You can wander or drive down to nearby restaurants and the beaches of the Grimaud coastline or it is just a short distance from many other highlights of this area, whether exclusive beach clubs, idyllic villages or a wealth of activities for young and old. Port Grimaud (5km), the nearest main village, is mostly a traffic free zone with a great marina that can only be accessed by foot or boat. There are lots of pretty coloured houses, Venetian style bridges and small boats to watch come and go and there appears to be an overall relaxed atmosphere, particularly compared to some of the more glamourous towns nearby. As some of the areas are privately owned you can take a guided boat trip to tour the marina and then kick back with a drink or meal in one of the marina’s cafes and restaurants. You can also enjoy great views of the marina from the Church of Saint-Francis of Assisi. Fashionable Saint-Tropez (8km) is just a short drive away, or in the summer you can beat the traffic, park in Port Grimaud and take the ferry across from there during the day. Saint-Tropez is famous for its winding medieval streets, traditional pastel-painted fishermen’s cottages, boutiques and restaurants and the port with fishing boats moored alongside luxurious yachts. Those who enjoy the glitz and glamour must also visit Pampelonne Beach (16km) and its various beach restaurants including the exclusive Club 55, popular with celebrities as well as visitors. Alternatively, head north to the family friendly resort of Sainte Maxime (7km) which enjoys a pleasant climate all year round as it is backed by hills and sheltered by the winds. Visit the pretty old town on a Thursday to experience the local market or head to one of the many sandy beaches in the area that offer a great variety of water-sports. The older medieval village of Grimaud (9km) is located on top of a hill and stands out for its flower filled cobbled streets, ancient churches and stunning views. It offers traditional French boutiques, bars, a good range of restaurants plus a weekly antique market every Sunday. One of the main highlights of the village, other than the typical Provencal character and history, is the ruins of the eleventh century castle at the top of the village. Outdoor activities in the area include tennis, golf, horse-riding, go-karting, polo and funfairs for young children. In the summer months you can practice a variety of watersports at the sandy beaches near Port Grimaud and Sainte Maxime. The Cote d’Azur offers a magnificent coastline of sandy beaches with crystal clear sea-waters, not just the fashionable and private beach clubs but also beautifully unspoilt areas such as the six kilometres of La Croix Valmer coastline where you will find some stunning walks surrounded by diverse flora and fauna. Furthermore, inland there are delightful Provencal villages to discover such as Ramatuelle, Gassin, and Bormes les Mimosas and fields of lavender making this arguably one of the most beautiful areas in France.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1250 or £1000 to be paid to the owner via bank transfer prior to the arrival and refunded seven days after departure subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including beach towels and pool towels.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes.However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, parties and events can be arranged only with the owner's prior consent.
- Other Ts and Cs : Winter stays are possible on request. Please enquire.
- Other Ts and Cs : A/C is available in the bedrooms only.