Villa Agapios holds a truly magnificent location on the beautiful island of Crete, its hilltop position offers guests breathtaking panoramic views over the sparkling blue sea. The modern capital, Heraklion, is just twenty five minutes away while tavernas in near-by Rodia, just a few minutes walk from the villa, are regarded by locals as offering some of the finest Greek cuisine on the island.
The luxurious villa has been designed with high attention to detail with contemporary interiors and elegant furnishings. The property offers plenty of space for entertaining, comfortably accomodating ten guests, it is the perfect choice for large families. On the ground floor is an open-plan space, perfect for relaxing, comprising of a sitting area, fully-equipped kitchen and dining area, from this level is access to the lovely garden complete with fruit trees and flowers. Also on this level is the first of the plush double bedrooms, and a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Agapios holds a fantastic location situated in the hilltop area of Rodia, just a few minutes walk from handy amenities and some of the best restaurants in the area. The closest beach, Palaikastro, is one of the most popular in the area. The capital city, Heraklion, is located just twenty-five minutes away, the modern city offers a range of amenities and excellent restaurants. Heraklion Airport is conveniantly located just twenty minutes from the villa making it a short transfer! The location is quiet 1 km distance is the village of Rodia,there are the most famous traditional tavernas with excellent food also there is a small gorge easy to walk that ends on the beach of palaiokastro and one monastery since the 13 century <fieldset style="border: 1px solid #CCCCCC; margin: 1em 0; "> <legend> </legend></fieldset>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 damage deposit due prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 12pm
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? :
- Pets welcome? : Small dogs on request, with conditions