Villa Baile at Comunidad Valenciana
Villa Baile is a charming, romantic villa, set in a peaceful location, not far from the beach. Surrounded by a natural garden and orchard, this delightful property offers a truly relaxing ambience, where you can sit back and enjoy your holiday in privacy.
The living spaces are spread over two levels, with tasteful, antique furnishings throughout, Villa Baile has the feel of a relaxed country house. On the ground floor you will find an open-plan living/dining room with an open-hearth fireplace, a great space for socialising and cosying up by the fire with a warm drink in the evening. A separate lounge features a TV, great if there are young children staying. The kitchen is fully equipped for your stay, so why not try your hand at some Spanish classics?! Also on this floor there is an en-suite double bedroom and a separate WC. The upper floor offers a double bedroom with access to the terrace as well as three further double...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located in a cosy resort, in the eastern part of the region, nearby to Calpe and Benissa. The resort is easy and stress-free, with supermarkets, shops, butchery, bakery, boutiques, restaurants and bars all at your disposal. The coastline between Calp and Moraira where the villa is situated is truly beautiful, with three of the most beautiful beaches in the Costa Blanca. Shaped by its cliffs, swimming bays and a sandy beach, it is a remarkable backdrop for your holiday. Calpe offers a wonderful mixture of old Valencian culture and charm with the added addition of tourist facilities, restaurants, shops and bars, as it is nowadays a popular tourist destination. Calpe is a great base to explore the local area and the many local beaches, known to be some of the most beautiful beaches on the coastline.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Security deposit : A security deposit must be left at the time of key collection
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Internet access? : Internet connection charge €39.95 per week via USB stick to be requested in the booking and paid on arrival