Domaine Des Parfums at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
Domaine des Parfums is the labour of love of its well-travelled owners who fell in love with this enchanting area many years ago and after ten years of memorable holidays, decided to build their own beautiful home there. What they have created is remarkable and everything you could dream of for a stay in the South of France; exquisite interiors, sweeping countryside views and a stunning infinity pool, all set in four hectares of lush terraced gardens, and all just a 30-minute drive away from Cannes and Grasse.
With seven en-suite bedrooms across three floors, stylish living spaces, a wine cellar and cinema room, there is something for everyone whether you are staying with family or friends. Children will love the tree-house outside, playing boules or exploring the varied gardens with fig, olive and cherry trees and the sweet scent of lavender.
Walk down the grand stone steps to the magical swimming pool with...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The nearby medieval village of Montauroux is perched in the hills, nestled by trees, and incredibly picturesque. In the old town you can explore the narrow streets, discover pretty stone fountains and sometimes listen to an evening concert in the village church at the top of the village. Here you will find a bakery, restaurants and cafes plus a street market on a Tuesday. The village has an interesting history with the Dior family who built a nearby Chateau as their holiday home, now used as an exclusive estate for A-list celebrity events and stays. Mr Christian Dior has also donated a private chapel to the village which has been named after him. The village is a hidden gem in this part of Provence, aristocratic families used to build secluded estates here in the hills and valleys. You are also only minutes away from the idyllic hilltop village of Callian with its pretty winding streets, flowered filled staircases and stunning outlook of lush forests. Fayence is another dreamy village with charming streets and beautiful cafes plus a weekly Farmers Market selling Provençal delights. Keeping with the theme of <i>parfum</i>, the stunning town of Grasse is half an hours drive away, known for its perfume heritage and fields of lavender. Within a few minutes drive you have a great range of activities including horse-riding, marked cycling paths and off road routes, wonderful hiking opportunities plus the world-renowned Terre Blanche golf course just the other side of the valley. For a truly special experience there is a Gliding school in Fayence, voted by Conde Nast Traveller to be the best gliding in the world! Lac de Saint Cassien is perfect for hiring pedaloes with the kids or take a romantic rowing boat out and enjoy the scenery. There is also windsurfing and it’s a popular lake for swimming off the waters edge. Despite the beautiful countryside and huge range of activities, you are only 30 minutes from the coast with charming Saint-Raphaël (30km) and the historical town of Fréjus (30km) so near. The fashionable city of Cannes (35km) is also a fantastic place to visit during your stay. Take a walk along the city promenade in Cannes, La Croisette, as you soak up the glitz and glamour that surrounds you. The city has a brilliant nightlife, some superb restaurants and a great choice of lovely sandy beaches, both public and private.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 charged to the clients' credit card prior to arrival.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes (under floor heating).
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes.
- Pool heating charge? : Yes, on request at €300/week.
- Internet access? : Yes.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outdoors only.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted.
- Other Ts and Cs : Special celebrations and hen/stag parties may be permitted only on request and upon prior agreement with the owner. Weddings are not permitted.