Villa Helen at
Villa Helen is a luxury three-bedroom villa in sun-kissed Crete, Greece. This modern, family-friendly villa perfectly combines peaceful seclusion with high-quality facilities and offers breath-taking views of Mirabello Bay. The most notable features include a private pool with a hydro-massage jet, access to a serene spa and steps leading down to the sea where you can swim and snorkel from the rocks
Enclosed with a rustic stone wall and coastal facing, this villa is both private and serene. Stepping through the glass doors outside, you’re greeted by the pool area and sun terrace with plenty of places for you to relax in the sun or the shade. Take a cooling dip in the crystal waters, delve into a good book on one of the sun loungers or enjoy dining al fresco on the veranda with BBQ facilities and a dining table and chairs overlooking the coastline.
The villa is decorated contemporary in style with light white-washed...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located east of Crete’s capital Heraklion and north of the town Lerapetra is the charming town of Agios Nikolaos. It’s famous for its beautiful sandy beaches, picturesque waterfronts and welcoming atmosphere. Perfect for a variety of ages and families, friends and couples alike, there are many things for you see and do here. In Agios Nikolaos, you can explore the winding streets and browse the local shops, selling everything from handmade China to clothes and souvenirs, or head to Lake Voulismeni – a small lagoon in the centre of the town, which is used as a harbour and is where fishing boats stop. There are also plenty of restaurants, bars and tavernas for stopping for a refreshing drink or a bite to eat. For lazy afternoons spent by the sea, sandy Kitroplatia Beach is a perfect choice. This popular stretch of coastline has clear waters and is ideal for children and anyone looking for a beautiful and clean beach, close to all amenities of the town. There’s also Almyros Beach – a large sandy stretch set in a sheltered cove, and the water is shallow so children can swim here safely. From Agios Nikolas, you are well placed to discover island's capital Heraklion and immerse yourself in ancient culture. The vibrant port city is best known for the Palace of Knossos. The archaeological site dates back thousands of years to the Minoan civilisation. Guarding the city’s Venetian port is the 16th-century Koules fortress. A drive around Heraklion will also bring you to traditional villages, Medieval castles, Byzantine monasteries and secluded coves.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Departure time : Not later than 12.00 noon on departure day.
- Arrival time : Check in time 14.00 hrs or later
- Other Ts and Cs : All guests staying at Villa Helen have the privilege to take Breakfast at “Club House” Terrace Restaurant of Breakfast is served Buffet Style.
- Room service continental breakfast must be booked.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, Towels, Pool towels, robes and slippers are included in price
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Energy costs included? : All energy costs are included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking is not allowed inside the villa.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Internet offered
- Minimum stay : Minimum stay is 5 nights, except 01/07-31/08 when it is 7 nights
- Tax : Accommodation tax is 4 euro per room/night payable in resort
- Pets welcome? : Pets are welcome up to max 5 Kgr and max 2 per Thalassa Villa, advance notice is required together with booking. Upon arrival guest is required to authorize deposit of € 800 by credit card guarantee to cover any possible damage occurred from their pet in the Villa. Deposit is fully refunded on guest's credit card upon departure after Housekeeper's check. Dogs of any size should be always on leash when out of the Villa, in all public areas of the Hotel, beach, pool,gardens, bar terraces etc. Pets are not permitted in all restaurants during meal times service.