Tranquil 3 Bedroom Villa with Hot Tub and Children’s Play Area
Located in tranquil Kolymbia, a mere 600 metres from the picturesque Kolymbia Beach, Villa Kalyptos offers an idyllic holiday retreat for groups of friends, families or couples. This bright and spacious villa is the perfect blend of contemporary and comfortable and feels like a home away from home.
Located entirely on the ground floor, this property is accessible and airy, sophisticatedly furnished throughout and benefits from air conditioning and free wi-fi. The large open-plan kitchen, living and dining room make this the perfect space for guests to socialise and make unforgettable memories in. The kitchen is fully-equipped with all the amenities needed to cater in style, giving guests the freedom to eat what they want when they want. The large dining table faces expansive French doors giving guests the option to dine indoors with the benefit of a warm breeze, looking out at beautiful surroundings. The living room is...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
A favourable location in the Greek Island of Rhodes, Kolymbia has become known as a fantastic family-friendly travel destination, whilst retaining its history and charm. The coastal village hosts numerous amenities, including local shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants, with a selection of eateries serving traditional Greek food and providing entertainment. Located in a quiet part of the countryside, Villa Kalyptos is just a 7-minute walk from the beautiful Kolymbia beach. A comfortable space, the beach is perfect for getting stuck into a good book on a sunbed or enjoying any of the fun water-sports that are available on the beach. Having been awarded the Blue Flag for its excellent water quality, you can cool down in the blue sea or take a boat trip from the harbour for a day out. With a bar that offers snacks and ice-cold drinks to enjoy, the beach offers fun for everyone and makes for the perfect day out. The beach boasts a magnificent view of the impressive Tsambika mountain, which is particularly beautiful at sunset. If you fancy venturing slightly further afield, the picturesque Tsambika beach is just 2.1km away from Villa Kalyptos, with car parking available should you prefer to drive. Known as being one of the most beautiful beaches in Rhodes, it is popular but rarely crowded even in the height of summer. One of the warmest places on the island, it is a great place to lounge around under the sun, but do beware – the fine, white sand gets so warm during the hot months, sandals are necessary for walking across the beach! If you’re looking for somewhere to eat and some entertainment, Tsambika beach boasts a variety of tavernas and bars, as well as a host of different water sports and beach games to partake in. If you enjoy exploring, 240km above the beach on a steep cliff stands the Tsambika Monastery, an idyllic location surrounded by pine trees. The chapel has a rich history and was known as a pilgrimage destination for women hoping to conceive. The area offers the perfect balance of relaxation, culture, food and entertainment. There really is something for everyone!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Not required
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, pool and bath towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and high chair are available at no extra cost, please request at booking time