Charming 5 Bedroom Restored Olive Mill Villa with Pool in Nerja
Villa Casanova is a restored Olive Mill, in the Natural Park of Maro, on the coast of Andalucia. This ten-person luxury holiday home boasts expansive lavish grounds and is within walking distance of Playa de Maro, which is recognised as one of the superior beaches in Andalucia. The view of the coastline is scattered with cliffs, where hidden crystal-clear lagoons and waterfalls can be discovered.
The entrance to the premises are fortified by a large wooden gate, which give way to a large front drive. Entering the villa, through two double farmhouse doors, you will descend down a flight of stairs into an open plan living space and dining room. The villa’s history has been preserved through its design and the original ceiling beams are still intact, as well as a fully restored and working chimney fireplace. A study area has been converted into a cosy private cinema, with a flat screen television and fireplace. Next to this room...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>The outstanding villa Casanova is situated in the beautiful town of Nerja within Andalucia. Being on the outskirts of the town allows for the perfect balance of being in the town and being in the country. Allowing for total relaxation and the perfect level of adventure all adapted to the way you want your holiday. The master bedroom has a wonderful balcony that overhangs the pool and has a mesmerising view of the coastline that makes everyone that looks at it never want to leave the warm weather of southern Spain!</div> <div>If everyone wants a bit of adventure asides from the endless joy you will get in the private pool. The golden Burriana beach is only 3.5km away and provides a beautiful day out and fun for the whole family. The warm sea water is perfect for the whole family and allows everyone to have a relaxing day at the beach getting the perfect tan!</div> <div>For those who would prefer a little more adventure, the balcony of Europe is only 4.3km away and is a must see before leaving this wonderful part of southern Spain. There are many tours that run from the town of Nerja that will give you a guided tour of the balcony as well a background to learn all about the heritage of this historic time.</div> <div>If you ever decide you wanted to explore a bit more of the island then the town of Frigiliana is only 10km away and will provide everything your heart can possibly desire! From wonderful restaurants to beautiful markets the town has it all and is a wonderful addition to the holiday if you could get to see it!</div> <div></div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : After 4pm
- Departure time : Before 10am
- Linen & towels included? : Included!
- Changeover day : Changeover is always on a Saturday
- Smoking Allowed? : There is no smoking allowed inside the property
- Pets welcome? : Unfortunately there is no pets allowed at the property
- Minimum stay : Minimum stay at this property is 7 nights
- Security deposit : Credit card details required as guarantee