Villa Tragaki at
Villa Tragaki is a warm and comfortable villa sleeping 6 guests in the lovely resort of Tragaki on the north coast of Zakynthos. Tragaki is a pint-sized village hiding up in the hills, among olive groves and vineyards and is a start contrast to the busy beaches and party towns of Laganas and Zante Town. It is not too out of the way though as it is only a 10 minute drive to Tsilivi and 30 minutes to Zante Town. You really do get the best of both worlds here. Tragaki Beach is really lovely and so close to the villa!
Villa Tragaki offers guests a the delightful holiday setting with fabulous landscaped gardens, a tranquil and relaxing atmosphere and total privacy. The villa boasts spacious, comfortable accommodation for a family or group of friends.
The garden, pool and terrace are beautiful and so peaceful. There is plenty of space and a delightful alfresco dining area amongst the mature trees. There is a barbecue...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Tragaki is a wonderful location for families and couples wanting to relax in the brilliant Greek sunshine with beautiful scenery around them. The sandy beach has a grassy bank behind it with sun loungers and parasols and a fantastic beach restaurant. There are several beaches within a 30 minute walk or 10 if you are driving. Tsilivi is a lively resort next door with a 2km swathe of golden sand. Amboula’s stretch is secluded and peaceful. The sand and shingle cove of Kato Tragaki or Tsilivi are the places to go to for watersports. Bouka Beach is downhill from Tragaki. The fine sand is decked with many sun loungers. There is a swimming pool and a children’s play area. There is also a working harbour so you will see the local fishermen hauling in the day’s catch. Tsilivi is very lively with late-night cocktail bars, karaoke bars, many restaurants and family entertainment. Away from the main strip though, it still has the feel of an old fishing village. There is a water park which is great fun with amazing slides and various pools. Also you can compete at mini golf or 10-pin bowling. The big favourite though is the outstanding beach. Bars, restaurants and watersports centres jostle for position on the 2km stretch of sand. Half of the beach is given over to sun loungers. Zante Town is only half an hour away where you can make a day exploring its ancient churches and museums on the main squares. The opulence of Saint Dionysios Church is unmissable and the Museum of Byzantine Art is home to work from the 13th century. There are boutiques squeezed into narrow lanes and harbourfront seafood restaurants to try out as well as many bars and cafes. You will find traditional Greek music and dancing in the town as well as buzzing nightclubs. You might even break some crockery in some of the traditional places. It is something of a national sport! Alykes is packed with charming touches such as the horse and carriage rides available and the old stone bridge over its river. There are wildlife-filled salt flats to explore with owls and geckos as well as a gorgeous sandy beach. The huge sandy stretch is divided into Alykes and Alikanas Beach. Alikanas has gentle winds so is great for windsurfing.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : No security deposit is charges however guests should be aware they will be liable for any loss or damage caused during their stay.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10.30am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and high chair are available at no extra cost, please request at booking time