Villa Manolo at Comunidad Valenciana
With stunning, modern and chic interiors, your own private swimming pool and just one kilometre to a beach and restaurant, Villa Manolo is the ideal upmarket holiday home for those wishing to combine total relaxation with the delights of Spain’s Costa Blanca nearby.
The airy open-plan living-kitchen-diner is decorated and furnished in a contemporary, minimalist style and is equipped to a very high standard, giving guests everything they need to make their stay as comfortable as possible. Large doors open from the kitchen area to an outside terrace where you enjoy lunch by the swimming pool or dine under the stars whilst the living area leads to the inviting pool and sun-loungers. There are two further bedrooms on the ground floor, both with doors out to the poolside terrace, each decorated with white-washed walls and linen plus splashes of the bright colours of Spain.
Upstairs there is a master bedroom with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Set in the Benissa coastal area which stretches from Moraira in the north to Calpe in the south, Villa Manolo is in a wonderful location for combining the coastline’s beautiful beaches with exploring the regions traditional Spanish towns. Just one kilometre is the lovely little bay of Cala Fustera with its bar, restaurants and supermarket plus kayaking and snorkelling in the summer months. Its beach is approximately 110m long and has earned a blue flag, confirming the quality of its water and services offered. It can get busy in the summer months as its clear waters and facilities are well loved by all. Keen explorers will love discovering the Benissa coastline with pretty coves, hidden by pine trees and some only reached from the road by foot, ideal for scuba diving or just enjoying the calm, clear waters of this part of the Costa Blanca. Head four kilometres south to the well known town of Calpe with its spectacular 600m high granite rock on the coastline, Penon de I Fach. It has long sandy beaches, especially popular with families in the summer, fantastic restaurants and a long promenade where you can join the locals on their daily paseo. A walk around the old town with its narrow streets and pavement cafes is a must for any visitor to the area. Alternatively, Moraira, at the north-eastern end of this coastline, is a coastal resort popular with Spanish families. It has grown from a fishing village to a pleasant and charming holiday resort that has managed to retain much of its Spanish character. It has an impressive marina, great restaurants and the market on Fridays is the perfect place to pick up some local produce to take back to your villa. The surrounding region is mountainous with beautiful scenery and many traditional villages to explore. The more active holiday maker has a great choice of activity within the area with golf courses, horse riding and a wide range of watersports and other land based activities nearby. The region also has some wonderful walking trails along cliffs, woodland terrain and through rural villages.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2,000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 - 7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season
- Other 2 : For stays of more than one week you may take your bed linen / towels to reception and you will be given new ones. Additional linen/towel changes and additional cleaning also possible subject to local charges.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per booking will apply (paid locally)
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay
- Other Ts and Cs : A highchair and baby travel cot can be available upon request for an additional charge of €5 per item, per night