Contemporary 5-Bedroom Villa Near Beach with Pool
Villa Calero holds a fabulous position within the resort of Puerto Calero, just a short walk from then glamourous Marina where there is a variety of upmarket restaurants, bars and boutique shops. While there is a small local pebble beach here, there are wonderful sandy beaches just along the coastline in the popular resort of Puerto del Carmen, just a 10-minute car journey away. Puerto del Carmen boasts a buzzing waterfront with an even wider selection of bars, clubs and restaurants.
The newly refurbished villa, completed in 2016, has been beautifully and lovingly designed with a high-end finish, boasting luxurious interiors and contemporary furnishings. Comfortably sleeping up to ten guests across five bedrooms, Villa Calero offers a spacious base perfect for the whole family or a group of friends. On the ground floor is the main living accommodation, comprising of a living room, dining area and modern kitchen. Also on this...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Lanzarote is a beautiful island situated at the far right of the Canarian archipelago, the closest island to the African continent at the same longitude as the southern tip of Morocco. This location means that it enjoys a temperate sunny climate all year round. Lanzarote has the most consistent climate of all the Canary Islands, with stable temperatures throughout the year, averaging 17ºC (63º F) in January/February and 24º C (75º F) in summer time. The whole of the Canary Islands are volcanic, but it is in Lanzarote that the most recent volcanic history is evident and accessible. A visit to Timanfaya National Park located in the south of the island is a must. Villa Calero makes the perfect base for exploring this wonderful island. It holds a much-desired position within the upmarket resort of Puerto Calero, the exclusive marina boasts an impressive selection of high-end boutique shops, restaurants and bars. Spend an evening enjoying a drink at one of the al fresco bars while admiring the impressive yachts, it really is the place to be seen! Take a ten minute drive along the coast and you will find the larger resort of Puerto del Carmen, here there are three large family-friendly sandy beaches. It also offers a larger selection of amenities, the lively waterfront is packed with bars, clubs and restaurants.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price. Maid service is provided weekly.
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay.
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating can be requested at a cost of €100 per week. This must be requested in advance, as the pool can take 2 days to warm up to the required temperature.