Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Outdoor Dining Area
In the heart of the Hérault department in Languedoc-Roussillon, Villa Carreaux Bleus is located just outside a wine-village only 12km from Béziers. The local village has a handful of places to eat, a small grocery store as well as wineries as this area is covered with vineyards. There are further amenities in surrounding towns just a short drive away, as well as the city of Béziers. Local highlights include the Oppidum d'Ensérune, a 10-minute drive away, with its fascinating museum and wonderful views down to the impressive Étang de Montady. The Canal du Midi is also just a short journey away; the marina in Colombiers (5km) is a pleasant place to have lunch or even hire a boat for a day out on the canal. The Canal du Midi also offers walking and cycling routes along its tow path, a great way to see the region. Béziers (12km) is a hidden gem in southern France; a vibrant town known for its excellent wines and a long history associated with bull-fighting. Look out for the 4-day long <i>feria </i>in August, the region’s biggest event when the town comes alive with festivities and bull-fights! At any time of year it’s a pleasant place to explore, visit the art galleries and the grand Romanesque cathedral or stroll by the Canal du Midi and Orb river. The food scene is particularly great from wine bars and <i>bistros </i>to Michelin starred restaurants. Head west to the Minervois region and discover amazing walking trails through fields of olive groves, vineyards, wild gorges and spectacular landscapes. Explore delightful villages such as fortified Aigne (32km) with its incredible historic lanes, galleries and caves for wine-tasting or Minerve (38km), one of France’s <i>‘Plus Beaux Villages</i>’ with its fascinating Cathar history. Olargues (44km) and Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert (75km) are also two of Hérault’s classified ‘most beautiful villages in France’. Look out for the especially idyllic Gorges Heric (40km), near Olargues, where you can swim in rock pools. Closer to home, there is also wonderful scenery along the Orb river and you can hire canoes and kayaks in Cessenon-sur-Orb (15km) or Roquebrun (24km). Pézenas (40km) is another delightful town, especially famous for its Saturday morning market. It’s a town filled with art, theatre and history and in July and August there are vibrant night markets on a Friday evening where you’ll find street food, live music and plenty of local wine. The beaches of the Languedoc are also within easy reach. Valras-Plage (22km) is a traditional fishing village turned seaside resort with a bustling town, marina, 4km of sandy beaches and a variety of watersports. Further along the coast, beaches at Cap d'Agde (45km) and Marseillan Plage (50km) also offer plenty of family-friendly activities or head west towards the beaches of the Aude in Regional Natural Park of Narbonne, about 45 minutes away. Also worthy of a visit are Narbonne (26km), Montpellier (80km) and the amazing Carcassonne (70km), a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately mid-April to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool heating charge? : No. Pool heating is via a thermostat control (up to max 25-27C max). However, please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are also reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in July and August. 4 nights during all other periods.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning is only featured in three of the bedrooms and the living area.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and stag/hen parties are not permitted. Any other special events or celebrations are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and possible additional charges.