Traditional Casa with Beautiful Gardens and Pool
Casa Colom is a prestigious, elegant and chic new-build, finished to exacting standards, located in Porto Colom. Although striking in its flawless, new finish, this home retains a faithful alignment to the traditional local style: terracotta tiled sloping veranda roof and local stonework.
Casa Colom is a meticulously finished home, of exceptional standards, with its bright, linear and symmetrical facade, every last detail has been thoughtfully covered.
The covered veranda offers a fresh, shady al-fresco spot to eat, while the pool is just sumptuous, with its glistening, azure waters, gentle steps and ample sun lounging potential with loungers and parasols for guests use.
Wonderful post swim breakfasts or evening drinks and meals can be had either in the courtyard or the veranda, both offering ample local atmosphere and cool shade. Imagine sitting back with local wine, while local grilled fish is being...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Porto Colom is a charming, natural harbour in the south-east of Majorca, considered one of the most attractive spots in the district of Felanitx. As a traditional finishing village, Porto Colom retains much of its original charm. The town nestles around one of the largest, most sheltered bays on the island, where the boathouses, lighthouse and boats add to the graphic nature of the place. The main beach in Porto Colom is the blue flag Cala Marcela which boasts sandy, shallow waters; there is an array of other beaches accessible locally. Porto Colom was named after Christopher Columbus who was allegedly born there, and until tourism boomed, the town was a simple, working fishing pony. There is a prehistoric burial ground, dating back to around 2000 BC. Porto Colom doesn’t have many shops, but the long quayside offers some interesting boutiques and crafts. For more severe shopping there is either Felanitx or Santanyi, both offering lively markets. Water sports and beach life are very much central to Majorca. Cycling is a significant part of the tourism trade in this part of Majorca - it has become a central hub for those wanting to make the most of the diverse array of northern routes and rugged, beautiful scenery. With safe, yet challenging, mountain roads and year-round temperate weather, cycling enthusiasts will find themselves among a like-minded biking community. Hiking is likewise very much a draw for visitors to the region; a beautiful hike being the route to the former monastery Lluc, situated in the Tramuntana mountains - along yet wonderfully rewarding path offering unspoilt views of luscious nature. Golfers will be very much at home with an array of golf courses to select from. Whether it be pilates, or paddle boarding, kite surfing or chartering a private boat to explore hidden corners of the coastline, the opportunities for sports and activities at all levels are endless. The promenade next to Port Colom is usually a bustle of rollerbladers, walkers, cyclists and families just out for a stroll, whilst at the end of the beach, next to Pine Walk, visitors will come across the stone sculpture workshops - courses include open-air classes in sculpture, complete with daily yoga sessions and one to one coaching. Not so much known for its nightlife, this corner of Mallorca is very much a family-friendly destination, however many of the restaurants offer live music and party nights. The range of eateries is diverse, while all ages will be welcome in restaurants.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 to be paid in cash on arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Balearic Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person, per night for all guests over the age of 16 has not been included in the rental price and is to be paid on arrival in cash
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Other Ts and Cs : If you wish to cancel a confirmed booking, you must do so in writing