Villa Anxo at Comunidad Valenciana
Enjoying stunning views of the town of Jávea to the Mediterranean Sea, Villa Anxo is a very modern villa in an elevated location. Its private garden, this villa gets plenty of suns, which you can make the most of on the incredible pool terrace.
Villa Anxo is stunning both inside and out. The 10x4m swimming pool right on the hillside is a perfect spot from which to survey the scene, and a total of 5 spacious terraces give you lots of room to lounge around, with seating and dining areas and a barbecue.
Inside, a large living and dining room with panoramic views enjoys direct access to the pool area. A well-equipped kitchen and a double bedroom with en-suite can be found on the same level, along with an office. Below, on the lower ground floor, another en-suite double bedroom is accompanied by a playroom with gym equipment.
On the top floor, the remaining two bedrooms are just off the terrace. One includes...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
On the scenic Mediterranean coast, the small town of Jávea is a friendly place which delights visitors to the Costa Blanca with its pretty marina and beautiful beaches. The sea is of great importance in Jávea, and many of its excellent restaurants make the most of their location by serving expertly prepared fish dishes featuring the best of the day’s catch. As well as international cuisine, you can also try the local wine, such as Jalon – a fine accompaniment to some hearty Mediterranean desserts. The town has many attractive buildings including churches and monasteries – look out also for the ancient windmills which dot the landscape just outside the city. Jávea has an excellent array of shops to explore, and excellent sports facilities too. As well as many water-sports you can enjoy a round of golf at the town’s club or several other locations nearby. In the shadow of the towering Montgó mountain, Jávea is easily reached for those flying into either Valencia or Alicante, with both airports a little over 100km from the town.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3000 payable on arrival by credit card
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m to 7.00 p.m
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price (excluding pool heating as below)
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Other Ts and Cs : Charge for cot is €31 and highchair €21, payable locally
- Changeover day : Saturday on high season
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Pool heating charge? : Yes, €180 per week payable locally
- Internet access? : Included in the rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : If a group of teenagers wish to stay here we need to request prior consent from the owner
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property