Marvelous Hillside Villa with Mesmerizing Views of the Mediterranean Sea
Occupying a hilltop position within the highly sought-after region of Cap Martinet, Villa Cielo has superb views of Ibiza Old Town, the harbour and the sparkling Mediterranean Sea. There’s accommodation for up to ten guests to holiday in style.
This luxurious lifestyle villa boasts a deliciously well-furnished living and dining room. Leading out to your terrace and view beyond, this beautiful space cries out for friendly gatherings with friends or family, to enjoy and share the best of Ibizan holidays.
Villa Cielo’s dining area connects to your kitchen. From here you can also access the outside terrace, making this the perfect set up for serving meals al fresco or indoors.
Step outside and be wowed by your large, entertaining terrace. Complete with dining table for ten, chairs and a spacious outdoor seating area, it’s easy to picture special evenings out here.
Overlooking Ibiza Town’s iconic...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Cielo’s peaceful, secluded location belies the excited energy found just the other side of Talamanca Bay. On Ibiza’s southern coast, at the heart of the iconic glamour and night time vibe, Cap Martinet holds its own special atmosphere of prestige, peace and relaxation. Other than luxury villas enjoying their own slice of Ibiza coastline, this quiet and private resort boasts top quality fish restaurants, destination hotel bars and signature dining experiences. Happily, you have a wonderful choice of beaches from Villa Cielo. The nearest one to you is tucked away at the end of a track. But once you’re there, Cala Roja’s coves and waters are ripe for exploring with a mask and snorkel and the beach itself will be quiet. Talamanca beach is the place for family-friendly sea, sun and sand. Water sports, activities, clubs and restaurants make it upbeat and fun. Travel north up the coast and Playa S’Estanyol is hidden from many holidaymakers at the end of a narrow, dusty road. It is, however, beautifully secluded and has its own delightful seafront restaurant. As your stunning view confirms, Villa Cielo is wonderfully close to Ibiza Town. Delta Vila; a UNESCO world heritage site and ancient centre, is the fascinating flip-side to this amazing town. Dating back over two thousand years, steep yourself in Ibiza’s rich history with visits to the cathedral, Roman catacombs and Museum of Archaeology. Remaining on a cultural note, The Contemporary Art Museum of Ibiza houses work by some of Europe’s most illustrious modern artists. For high-end fashion, designer boutiques, waterfront bars and glamorous people watching, head to the renowned marina. Attracting yachts and DJs the world over, settle in to experience the other side of Ibizan life.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights