Modern Contemporary 3 Bedroom Villa in Chania
Villa Demeter, set in a small development of just three villas, yet offers privacy set in a stunning location on the quieter, southwestern side of Corfu. A comfortable and modern villa sleeping 6 with a modern and uncluttered finish. The villa is set out all on one level; with the living accommodation largely open plan. There is a fully fitted kitchen, with all the modern appliances and equipment you will need (oven, hob, fridge, freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave) – the dining area is just next to the kitchen so you can all eat together, without the cook feeling tucked away! The main veranda leads out from the dining room, with a second dining area outside overlooking the pool – great if you want to keep an eye on the little ones while you enjoy a long lunch. Back inside is the sitting room, with its comfortable sofas, Smart satellite TV and pS4 – great distractions if you want to escape the heat of the day. There are three...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Demeter holds a fantastic location on the untouched southwest side of the island of Corfu, perfect for those looking for a relaxing holiday where guests can enjoy a slower pace of life. The villa is just steps from the isolated Kanouli beach while Halikounas Beach, one of the best in Corfu, is just fifteen minutes away. The closest village, Agios Matheos is a ten-minute car journey away, for those looking to further explore the island, Corfu Town itself is forty-five minutes away. Halikounas beach is a long, sandy beach, popular amongst kitesurfers, but surprisingly quiet, even in the summer months. It is also home to many rare bird species, due to it's proximity to the natural reserve, Lake Korission. This lake is an unmissable spot when exploring the south side of the island, abounding with not only birds but also plants such as orchids and waterlilies. At the foot of Gamelion Oros lays the picturesque village of Aghios Matheos with its unique alleys and amphitheatrical layout. A beautiful path with holm oaks connects the village with the Holy Monastery of Pantocrator on the top of the mountain.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 11am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation.
- The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.