Ikos Kassiopi at
Built in a traditional Corfu style, with sleek wooden floors and airy rooms, it has modern touches such as air-conditioning throughout and en-suite bathrooms. The split-level design allows for terraces on every level which overlook the harbour and beautiful coastline. The villa comfortably sleeps eight and offers plenty of flexibility – with one king bedroom, one double, and two bedrooms that can be set up as either twin or double beds. The bedrooms, each with their own television, are all spacious and have plenty of storage – so you can properly unpack and really feel like you’ve arrived. On the first floor is the king-sized master bedroom with en-suite bathroom; it has double doors leading out onto a terrace with table and chairs – just the spot to take your morning coffee up to and enjoy some peace and quiet on your holiday, looking out across the sea. Along the corridor from the master bedroom is a double bedroom, again with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
A once quiet fishing village, Kassiopi has turned into a vibrant tourist destination, still preserving its traditions and culture. Located in the north eastern part of Corfu, it is famous for its stunning beaches, lush pine forests, olive groves and for the imposing Mount Pantokrator serving as the backdrop of a natural landscape deeply rich in diversity. This popular seaside resort with its traditional Greek taverns, lively bars and nightclubs, also has all the shops and supermarkets you might need. The closest beach is only 20m away, but a short drive will also take you to a number of almost unspoilt Blue Flag bays such as Avlaki, particularly popular with families with small children. To take full advantage of all the beauties the Corfu coastline has to offer, we suggest hiring a boat (Agios Stephanos, Avlaki or Kalami) to explore the hidden treasures along the coast. Corfu town (37 km) seems like a fresco painting that has come to life. The Liston’s elegant arcades hang over the marble paved square where the locals gather for a cup of coffee or a drink. The old part, with its special design and quiet, narrow roads is the biggest preserved medieval town in Greece. Boasting an abundance of natural beauty, stunning beaches, candlelit restaurants, romantic bars, a vivid nightlife and vast options for entertainment, covering all tastes and styles, Corfu is probably the most famous Greek island attracting thousands of visitors every year.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500, to be paid in cash upon arrival. Returned upon departure, dependant on condition of villa.
- Arrival time : 10.00 a.m.
- Departure time : 16.00 p.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels provided
- Pets welcome? : No
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in rental price, plus a midweek clean.
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Pool heating charge? : A daily pool heating & cleaning charge are included in the cost
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Tax : From 1 January 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will be charging a tourism tax. This will be collected from you when you get to your accommodation.
- The tax works out between 0.50 - 4 Euros per night. The amount you’ll pay will depend on the official rating of your accommodation.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Monday between July - August, otherwise flexible