Villa Lucilia at Comunidad Valenciana
Villa Lucilia is a palatial-style holiday home close to the town of Calpe on the Costa Blanca. With unobstructed views of the sea from many rooms and the extensive grounds, Villa Lucilia commands a privileged position within a quiet neighbourhood.
The luxurious look and feel of this villa can be enjoyed both inside and out, with beautifully furnished rooms to the interior and a stunning outside area.
Set over three levels, the accommodation at Villa Lucilia is comfortable and full of modern conveniences. As soon as you step inside and enter the hall, you’re greeted with a sense of grandeur. There are a sofa and coffee table for sitting and taking in the views offered by patio doors that open onto a terrace.
By these doors is a space with a small dining table and a beautiful fireplace for enjoying cosy evening meals when it’s chilly outside. The contemporary living room is a vast, chic space. It’s home...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated within a residential area close to the heart of Calpe, Villa Lucilia is ideally located for amenities and places to go for days out. The seaside town of Calpe is just 2 km away and offers streets full of history and culture. Gothic churches and Roman ruins are just some of the fascinating points of interest to visit in Calpe. Head down to the town’s marina for some lunch after a morning of sightseeing. There’s a great choice of restaurants on offer here, and most serve a variety of fresh fish and seafood dishes. Having several sandy stretches to its name, the main beach of Calpe is Playa de la Fossa. With a long promenade full of shops, bars and restaurants, you don’t have to go far to grab some ice creams for the whole family or enjoy a delicious lunch at a traditional restaurant. The coastal parts of Calpe are dominated by Penyal d'Ifac, a massive limestone rock that rises out of the sea. A natural park in itself, it’s home to hundreds of animal species and many rare plants. If you’re feeling energetic, hike to the top of the rock and marvel at the stunning views over the town and sea. Altea is approximately 30 km away from the villa and is another coastal town that has managed to retain much of its traditional Spanish charm. The old town is nestled on a hillside, and its cobbled streets are lined with traditional restaurants and shops selling beautiful handmade goods. The famous blue-domed church of the Virgin de Consuelo sits at the top of the old town area and offers fantastic views down over the bay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 payable upon arrival by credit card
- Arrival time : 4.00 - 7.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request. €50 per booking
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Tax : Tourist Tax is included in the booking
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season
- Minimum stay : 4 - 7 nights
- Property manager levy? : Local charge: €25 per day obligatory, for house management. It will be collected on arrival
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Other Ts and Cs : High chair and cot are available upon request for €5 per item, per night