Villa Isadora at Comunidad Valenciana
Villa Isadora is a beautiful holiday home that sits on a hillside looking over the town of Benissa on the Costa Blanca and enjoys lovely mountain and sea views. The large plot with a generous terrace allows you to take full advantage of your picturesque surroundings.
With a warm and traditional feel throughout its spacious rooms, Villa Isadora is the perfect base for a family holiday. Natural wood furnishings complement the terracotta-coloured floors, with comfortable features making this villa feel like a home from home.
Villa Isadora’s accommodation is set over two floors, which are connected by an outdoor staircase. There are two open plan living/dining rooms, with the central space being home to several comfortable sofas and chairs that sit around a flat screen television and an impressive fireplace.
A dining table that seats up to six people shares this space, with doors that lead out onto a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The small resort town of Benissa is surrounded by forested hills and fields full of fruit trees and olive groves. It also offers a good range of facilities, including several supermarkets, shops and restaurants. Benissa is one of the oldest towns on the Costa Blanca and has a beautiful medieval centre. Here you’ll find winding streets and an attractive main square with views of an impressive church. There are plenty of charming shops to browse and cafes to stop in at for a drink or some lunch. Playa la Fustera is under a 10-minute drive away and offers a great family day out by the sea. This Blue Flag beach is quiet and features fine sand and clear, calm waters that are ideal for swimming. You can also hire kayaks and paddle boards for some family fun out on the sea. The children will too love spotting a range of fish life along the rocks. Nearby is a restaurant/bar that serves delicious food for either lunch or dinner. Around 25 minutes away from the villa by car is the village of Benidoleig. It’s in a semi-rural location nestled on a hillside that offers spectacular views of the Orba Valley, mountains and the sea beyond. Its quaint streets overlook broad fields of orange groves, and you’re likely to strike up a conversation with the friendly locals as you stroll around. There are a handful of restaurants and bakeries for sampling some local delicacies and several shops and a pharmacy for stocking up on essentials. Visit Cova de las Calaveras for a fascinating look into a cave that’s been used by man since prehistoric times.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection
- Arrival time : 4.00 - 7.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request. €50 per booking
- End of stay cleaning included? : €110 payable in cash on arrival.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday on high season
- Minimum stay : 4 - 7 nights
- Property manager levy? : Local charge: €20 per day obligatory, for house management. It will be collected on arrival
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : High chair and cot available upon request for €5 per item, per night