Bastide Blanche at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
Located a stone’s throw from charming Vence, Bastide Blanche is a delightfully traditional Provencal manor house with a Scandinavian touch. Perched on a hillside, it offers breath taking views reaching out to the horizon of the Mediterranean Sea.
The villa boasts a modern and stylish interior with ample grounds and a lavish heated swimming pool to create a highly impressive holiday escape.
From the Bastide’s gardens, terraces, bedrooms and balcony you can enjoy miles of undisrupted views of the l’Esterel Mountains and Italian Alpes, coastal towns such as Cap D’Antibes and Cannes and even the island of Corsica on a clear day.
The grounds are immaculately maintained, divided over six levelled terraces with lawned gardens, ample seating areas, a wonderful summer kitchen and a stunning heated swimming pool which has a beach style entrance.
The villa is surrounded by groves, citrus trees, herbs and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Vence is the perfect location, combining beautiful countryside and beaches, history and nature, art and gastronomy. During the summer months this charming market town hosts the sensational music festival, Nuits du Sud which attracts both international and emerging musicians. The region has always been popular with artists such as Picasso and Matisse and today there are many museums paying homage to their work. The neigbouring Saint-Paul-de-Vence, one of the most beautiful villages in Frances, is also a must. Walk through its narrow streets, admire the medieval architecture and explore the many art galleries and craft shops. Within easy reach of Bastide Blanche are the most popular destinations of Provence and the French Riviera, including the glitz and glamour of Cannes, the traditional port town of Nice and the countless charming seaside towns which are dotted along the Cote d’Azur. A trip to the old town of Nice is a must! Explore the flower and produce markets, followed by a stroll along the Promenade des Anglais gazing out over the Baie des Anges. Antibes with its pretty harbour is very appealing, and you will find a good choice of beaches on Cap d’Antibes, including the sandy Garoupe Plage. For a complete change of pace, a visit to the bustling perfume town of Grasse will delight your senses and makes a wonderful day out.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Oliver’s Travels will process a card authorisation prior to your arrival of €2,000
- Arrival time : 4.00-7.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.30 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Pets welcome? : No
- Changeover day : Saturday (flexible on request)
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Pool heating charge? : €150/week between October and March.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Pets welcome? : No
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : A/C available in the bedrooms only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Access to the private tennis court is on request only.