Regal Custom Built Home with Breathtaking River Views
This beautiful home is on the Big Deschutes River with fabulous river views. Located approximately 7 miles southwest of Sunriver, in the River Meadows subdivision, this property has a private boat launch just two lots away and you can enjoy fishing and boating right at your back door. The expansive outside patio includes a covered area with a gas log fireplace and wonderful view of the river. The great room has lots of seating, a 60’’ TV and again, a great river view. There is a master suite on the ground floor with a king bed and a second bedroom with a queen bed. Upstairs, the third bedroom has a Pyramid bunk bed (twin over queen) with full trundle underneath. A fourth bedroom (second master suite) has a queen bed. There is also a loft area with TV/DVD. This beautiful home also has an apartment with a king bed, gas fireplace, kitchenette, and full bath, over the garage with a private entrance. This subdivision has 8 miles of private...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Street Side Parking
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- 1) Smoking is strictly prohibited in all homes
- 2) The guest of record must be 23 years of age or older. No reservations will be made for vacationing students or singles under the age of 23. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit and the guests will not be permitted to check-in.
- 3) The maximum number of guests per property is established per Deschutes County Code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060. Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payment or rent additional accommodations. The regulation states two people per bedroom, plus two. Children 5 year old or younger do not count towards your occupancy number.
- 4) No pets are allowed unless otherwise noted for specific properties. Pet-friendly homes require an additional fee, as follows: One time per pet fee of $75.00 plus tax for up to 3 dogs per home. Pet fees will be processed as a separate charge by our local property management company.
- 5) Street parking is not allowed anywhere in Sunriver. All vehicles in your party must be parked in either the garage or driveway. Vehicles parked in the street will be towed. No trailers or RVs can be parked at our homes.