Villa Belia at Comunidad Valenciana
Villa Belia is a romantic, dreamy property located in a private, tranquil location near to the town of Jesus Pobre. Spread over two spacious floors, this charming villa can comfortably host eight guests, perfect for a family or group of friends. Villa Belia is a truly picturesque setting for a relaxed holiday in Costa Blanca.
As soon as you arrive, the charm and elegance of this villa is evident. The property was lovingly renovated in 2017, now offering a careful blend of character and charm with stylish furnishings and modern design. The living areas offer a homely atmosphere, with beautiful glass windows and doors allowing light to flood in, enlivening these spaces. On the ground floor, guests will find the sociable living areas, as well as two bedrooms. The lounge is a gorgeous place to sit back and relax, reading your book in front of the open-hearth fireplace, or laying back and enjoying the strips of sunlight that flow...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Belia is located in a quiet, sunny area just 800 meters from the centre of Jesus Pobre, outside of the main resort. The villa is 17 km from the centre of Dénia, in the district of Bisserot, the secluded area has little traffic and offers a calm, relaxed atmosphere for guests, perfect for families. The villa itself sits 150 m from the edge of the forest, 8 km from the sea and 8 km from the beach. This location is incredibly well connected, with trains, bus connections and even a ferry that can take you to Ibiza in only 3 hours! Nestled between mountains and the sea, this jewel of the ever-popular Costa Blanca has charming waterfronts and beaches, and there is a huge range of local shops and markets along with supermarkets for more basic necessities, and a range of international cuisine if you fancy something different. The prestigious 18-hole golf course "La Sella", is so close to the villa, that even beginners might have to give it a go! This area is perfect for children and adults alike, with everything you might need for a fabulous holiday in Spain.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the price
- Security deposit : €500 to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Security deposit : €500, to be paid upon arrival
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot & high chair available upon request
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot & high chair are available under request with an extra cost of £25 each per stay