Casa Fiastrone at Marche
<div>This glorious country house in the depths of the Italian countryside, set against a breath-taking backdrop of the magnificent Sibillini Mountains, offers a superb holiday-home full of comfort, beauty and invigorating views.
<div>A winding country lane delivers you to the front door of this charming home, weaving its way through the foothills of the Apennine mountain range in a whirl of old oak forests and deep green fields. The living areas are delightfully spacious and airy, with classic open doorways and large wooden-framed windows. There is a casual seating area with two comfortable sofas around a large fireplace, perfect for gathering the group on the cooler winter evenings. A long dining table seating up to 14 sits alongside the kitchen, with room for everyone to feast together. A second dining table can be found on the veranda, where you can enjoy a refreshing alfresco meal in the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Just 1km from the local village and a stone’s throw from hiking, biking, horse-riding and many more adventure opportunities, you could not be better placed to appreciate the landscape for which Italy is famous! Shops, bars, supermarkets and of course wine-tasting are within a short drive of the property. Sitting low in the foothills of the Central Apennines, the ‘Wild Heart of Italy’, Casa Fiastrone is in the perfect location for nature-lovers and active groups. Depart from the front door and make your own adventures through the fragrant, winding valley and along the mountain paths. Each turn will bring you to a new experience, perhaps a medieval hamlet or a surprise panorama over the hills, as you delve deeper into the history and beauty of Italy’s most glorious natural landscape. At the junction where Le Marche, Emilia-Romagna, Umbria and Tuscany meet, four of Italy’s exquisite central regions, the diverse natural landscape encompasses sandy coves and limestone cliffs on the coastline and olive groves and vineyards inland. Medieval cities and villages dissect a vibrant, diverse countryside sprinkled with fortified hilltop settlements, rich in history and modern wonders alike. Such a perfect location between four of Italy’s most fascinating regions ensures an ideal base for exploring central Italy and the delicate charm of the ‘birthplace of Western society’. Experience not only the rich history and culture but of course the gastronomy for which the Italian’s are famous! Tuscany is of course a famous wine-producing region and Emilia-Romagna is in fact the birthplace of balsamic vinegar, while this central region is famous for its use of pork products in cooking and of course the coastal regions are famous for their fish! Italy is in fact home to the greatest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the world. With such an ideal central location, you couldn’t be better placed to get out and explore some of these breath-taking sites, with world-famous art, monuments and historical sites dispersed throughout the country! More modern delights, including its thriving fashion industry and famous luxury sports cars and motorbikes, as well as sublime natural wonders, including the Alps and Apennines and the extensive captivating coastline, put Italy a cut above the rest.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Tax : Included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Changeover day : Saturday from June to September. Flexible during all other periods.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.