Blissfully Cute Home Close to All Sunriver Activities
Bliss is the feeling you get upon arriving at 1 Hare lane. There’s no other word to describe the welcoming waterfall and stream in the front yard of this home that’s perfectly tucked away in between the trees. The river rock siding on the home makes it appear as though the home simply sprouted up in this spot just for your visit. Nature seems to follow up entering this home and is echoed in the wood floors and furniture throughout. Yet a hint of cozy relaxation invites you to stay awhile in the comfortable living room and communal space. Tranquility can be found in every corner of this smartly designed home with all the expected amenities to make your visit the best vacation yet. The chef in your group will be excited to find all their necessary tools waiting for them when making the trips meals and the rest of the guests will delight in watching their creations from the four-person bar adjoining the kitchen. Venturing to the back deck...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- 1) Smoking is strictly prohibited in all homes
- 2) The guest of record must be 23 years of age or older. No reservations will be made for vacationing students or singles under the age of 23. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit and the guests will not be permitted to check-in.
- 3) The maximum number of guests per property is established per Deschutes County Code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060. Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payment or rent additional accommodations. The regulation states two people per bedroom, plus two. Children 5 year old or younger do not count towards your occupancy number.
- 4) No pets are allowed unless otherwise noted for specific properties. Pet-friendly homes require an additional fee, as follows: One time per pet fee of $75.00 plus tax for up to 3 dogs per home. Pet fees will be processed as a separate charge by our local property management company.
- 5) Street parking is not allowed anywhere in Sunriver. All vehicles in your party must be parked in either the garage or driveway. Vehicles parked in the street will be towed. No trailers or RVs can be parked at our homes.