Quaint Cozy Home with Filtered Mountain Views
This reverse-living home with multiple decks and a filtered view of Mt. Bachelor is just a short walk from the Woodlands Golf Course Clubhouse. Your group will enjoy discussing the days best shots after a fun round of golf in this large living home complete with vaulted ceilings and many windows surrounding the communal area. Easily grab a snack or beverage while continuing the lively conversation from the well equipped kitchen on the open concept first floor. Take the fun outside on one of the two decks where your group will enjoy a BBQ while taking in the views of Mount Bachelor by day and star gazing by night. Gather together to plan the next day’s adventure or keep the friendly competition going with a board game in the comfortable living room with cozy furniture. For those looking for a peaceful retreat, you’ll love the quiet location and private hot tub. No matter what brings you to Sunriver, this home is the perfect escape for...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Outdoor Dining Area
Basketball Courts: Community
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1) Smoking is strictly prohibited in all homes
- 2) The guest of record must be 23 years of age or older. No reservations will be made for vacationing students or singles under the age of 23. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit and the guests will not be permitted to check-in.
- 3) The maximum number of guests per property is established per Deschutes County Code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060. Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payment or rent additional accommodations. The regulation states two people per bedroom, plus two. Children 5 year old or younger do not count towards your occupancy number.
- 4) No pets are allowed unless otherwise noted for specific properties. Pet-friendly homes require an additional fee, as follows: One time per pet fee of $75.00 plus tax for up to 3 dogs per home. Pet fees will be processed as a separate charge by our local property management company.
- 5) Street parking is not allowed anywhere in Sunriver. All vehicles in your party must be parked in either the garage or driveway. Vehicles parked in the street will be towed. No trailers or RVs can be parked at our homes.