Light and Modern Villa with Breathtaking Views and Pool
Virtually carved into the cliff itself, Villa Nuriela occupies a breathless position high above the shoreline on Mallorca’s western coast. Perched on a hillside and behind gated walls, your privacy and security are assured.
Sleeping up to eight guests, Villa Nuriela offers peaceful escapism for a group of friends or extended family group. Backing onto the sea, you’ll have nothing but the mesmerising view to distract you.
Your four delightful bedrooms share three bathrooms. The luxurious master suite is on the same floor as the living area and features a large, contemporary bathroom and direct access through a patio door onto the sun terrace. The second bedroom also includes a private bathroom and terrace access.
Bedrooms three and four are beautifully decorated and share a bathroom.
Villa Nuri’s fabulous and spacious living and dining room is cooling and decorated with a restrained and fresh...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Looking out to sea from a landscape so beautiful, UNESCO has granted it world heritage site status; Villa Nuriela enjoys a dream-like location. Despite this tranquil setting, you’re only a few minutes’ drives to Deia; your nearest village. A small but popular village, it’s full of life and fabulous restaurants. Cala Deia also boasts two seafood restaurants, as well as turquoise waters for ideal snorkelling. It’s a shingle beach here, so you’ll need to travel the fourteen kilometres to Puerto de Soller for soft sand. There are two beaches within this delightful bay, both well-served with the calm sea to swim in, shoreline activities, parasols for hire, nearby restaurants and shops. Worthy of a full day trip and to explore the resort fully, there’s a vintage tram running alongside the promenade, taking visitors from the town of Soller around the bay to the marina. Thanks to the dramatic rise and fall of the Serra de Tramuntana foothills, this region is popular with hikers and cyclists wanting a challenge. From Villa Nuriela, you can head out on bikes and follow a trail through Deia, choosing to turn and uphill or make your way down onto coastal paths. Serious walkers can catch a bus down to Valldemossa and then return to Villa Nuriela on foot, via ancient mule tracks. It takes all day, but you’re rewarded along the way with spectacular views which can stretch as far as Palma. Back at base, rest your weary legs, cool off in your private pool and then watch the sun go down from your outdoor terrace. Share a glass of vino and locally grown olives with family and friends and raise a toast to your perfect holiday.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2,500 is required and credit card details will be requested so that we can hold this amount on your credit card. We will then release the amount after your departure date.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €500 per week (to be paid locally on arrival). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.