Luxurious Modern Villa Walking Distance to Es Torrent Beach and�Extravagant Indoor-Outdoor Decor
This modern, luxury villa is walking distance to Es Torrent beach on the south west coast of Ibiza. Sleeping up to ten guests in style, Villa Jaida also offers spectacular views of the sea and coastline.
Four of the five double bedrooms are in the main house, the fifth being in the separate apartment on the lower level. The two master suites are found on the first floor, featuring fabulous en-suite bathrooms, dressing rooms and access to the balcony terrace. From here you overlook your beautiful pool and have a view stretching far out to sea. The décor in these bedrooms is extravagant and indulgent.
On the ground floor, you have a further two bedrooms; one double and one which can be either double or twin. Both rooms are en-suite with their own access directly out, through patio doors, onto your rather wonderful terrace and pool area. The main villa also has a gym for holiday work-outs. Beneath the pool is your...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Set on a prestigious stretch of the Ibiza’s south-western coast, Villa Jaida is situated in Vista Alegre; a luxury urbanisation near Es Cubells. Privilege also comes with a view at Villa Jaida, as well as the delight of being able to walk to your nearest beach. Es Torrent is a secluded, narrow strip of white sand and mostly pebbly beach. It’s rarely busy and protects its natural tranquillity with a ban on music and beach balls. Come here for a swim in the crystal-clear waters, restful sunbathing and a delicious meal at the beach-side restaurant. Be sure to bring a mask and snorkel – the shallow, turquoise sea, rocky sea bed and sheltered coves are great conditions for viewing underwater life. Equally tucked away but exquisite are the beaches at Es Xarcu and Cala Llentrisica. For more upbeat, shoreline fun and games, head to Cala d’Hort or Cala Jondal further round the coast. The village of Es Cubells is surrounded by wonderful countryside, dotted with prestigious villas, traditional fincas, olive and orange groves. Small but beautifully formed, the village boasts just a pretty white-washed church and two restaurants. Highly recommended for an evening out, treat yourself to typical Spanish cuisine, tapas dishes or seafood. Villa Jaida’s location is perfect for those wanting to experience the tranquil, slower-paced side to Ibiza. But the legendary beach-clubs, DJs and world-famous party vibe can be reached in just half an hour’s drive to either San Antonio Bay or Pacha, Talamanca. Back at Villa Jaida, your pool-side terrace or first floor balcony are waiting for you to sit, look out over your captivating view and raise a glass to the restorative luxury of your Iberian holiday.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3000 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights