Delightful Open Plan Style Villa with Breathtaking Coastline Views
Overlooking the breathtakingly beautiful coastline, Villa Linda occupies a unique position on the western coast of Ibiza. With Cala Conta beach nearby and views as far reaching as Es Vedra, up to twelve delighted holidaymakers can share the luxury of Villa Linda.
Designed to perfection and built just a few years ago, Villa Linda’s outdoor space and designer interior are of high quality. Your sleeping accommodation is spread across six double bedrooms, with four in the main house and two in the guest house.
The master suite is found on the first floor of the main building and enjoys a king-sized bed, spectacular views over the bay from your private balcony and a fabulous en-suite bathroom, complete with separate tub and walk-in shower. There are a further three double bedroom suites within the main house. All are located on the ground floor.
The guest house is set to the left of the main villa, in the...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Enjoying the beauty of the western coast, with an exclusive view past the coastal headland to Es Vedra beyond, Villa Linda is all about location. The views from her hilltop terraces are stunning and it’s from this stretch of coastline that Ibizans claim to see the very best sunsets. How heavenly! You’re just two-hundred-and-fifty metres from the sea, in a peaceful neighbourhood above Cala Conta. As Villa Linda’s guest, you have the luxury of being able to walk to your nearest beach. Made up of several stretches of golden sand, Cala Conta’s beaches look out onto turquoise, shallow water which is ideal for safe swimming and snorkelling – especially if you take a boat out to one of the tiny islets off shore. Family-friendly and served by eateries and bars, the beaches are the heart of Cala Conta, including the destination restaurant; Sunset Ashram. Book a table here and treat yourself to Indian cuisine, a glass of vino and a jaw-dropping sunset. Nestled in the foothills of Sa Talaia, San Jose is a fifteen-minute drive inland. Traditional and charming, it has preserved its character despite being a popular tourist destination. You’ll find plenty to fill a morning’s sightseeing, with an impressive church, restful courtyard, interesting shops, bars for a welcome drink and tapas restaurants serving up local dishes for lunch. The weekly food and craft market takes over the main square on Saturday, which is a perfect opportunity for finding souvenirs and gifts. If you want to experience the infamous clubs and beach bars of the island, Pacha and Ibiza Town are just twenty-five minutes’ drive, or more locally you have Cotton Beach Club just five minutes away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3000 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights