Villa Ricarlos at Comunidad Valenciana
Picture this a feast is being prepared on the outdoor kitchen and barbeque, the kids are laughing and squealing in the pool, you are sitting on a sun chair, with a Spanish red in hand reminiscing over your beautiful day exploring one of Spain’s most renowned, and stunning, coastal areas. It sounds like bliss, right?
It is no surprise Calpe along the Costa Blanca coast is a lusted-after holiday destination, the year-round sun and perfect climate make it a spot to escape to in the winter when you need some Vitamin-D or the perfect summer vacation before, during, or after children break-up from school. And Villa Ricarlos is the perfect place for a spot of relaxing, rejuvenating and exploring.
While located on one level, the villa is divided into three different units, perfect when travelling with a big group who fancies their own space as well as communal areas. The main house has four bedrooms, a bathroom,...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This villa is situated along the Costa Blanca, 200 kilometres of Mediterranean coastline in the Alicante province of Spain. The nearest town to the villa, Calpe, is just two kilometres away and is renowned for sandy beaches, sea pools and medieval ruins, like that of the Pobla de Ifac. With such a rich history, Calpe is a popular tourist destination and regenerated to become the hot-spot we know today when peace prevailed in Calpe in the 18th century after the area was subjected to attacks by pirates. Calpe’s position on the coast attracted many voyagers and settlers throughout history and remains of Iberian tribes have been found around the town. All of this history provides stunning attractions, such as the ancient town centre next to the Moorish quarter and the church is known as Iglesia Vieja, Valencia’s only remaining example of Mudejar-Gothic architecture. All of this history, and the civilisations that have lived here result in a vast offering of cuisines. The closest beach, Playa Arenal, is a clean sandy beach with palm trees for shade and loungers and umbrellas for hire, so as the children play the adults can supervise comfortably. This villa is also conveniently located between two airports, Alicante and Valencia.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 - 7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €159 per booking, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per booking will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other 2 : High Chair & Travel Cot €30 per week each
- Other Ts and Cs : A highchair and baby travel cot can be available upon request for an additional charge of €5 per item, per night.