Villa Pamela at Florida
Bright and modern, this simple villa is the perfect base to rest and restore before heading out to explore the fabulous sights of Orlando! With five bedrooms and four bathrooms, the villa can happily accommodate ten guests. The villa is located within the Solterra Resort, with access to all the fantastic Resort facilities available. You can burn off energy in the fitness centre, relax by the community pool or play a game on the tennis courts, heading back to your villa to enjoy some peace and privacy with your loved ones. Offering its own private terrace with a swimming pool and outdoor table you can enjoy plenty of time in the sun.
The villa itself is designed simply for large groups, with good-sized bedrooms, spacious open-plan living areas, a games room and a sunny terrace. With two levels you can spread out to relax, finding your own private corner to read a book, or joining the rest of your group in the main living...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Solterra Resort Resort Amenities - Clubhouse - Cyber Café - Fitness center - Community pool with cabanas and jacuzzi - Children’s playground - Tennis and volleyball courts Distances to Theme Parks 11.1 miles to Walt Disney World (20 minutes) 20.6 miles to Universal Studios (33 minutes) 16.6 miles to SeaWorld (28 minutes) 16.7 miles to Discovery Cove (27 minutes) 25.7 miles to Legoland (35 minutes) 19.7 miles Gatorland (29 minutes) 69.8 miles to Kennedy Space Center (1 hour 14) (Parking charges may apply)
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : $60 damage waiver fee required, to be paid at time of booking.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra $175 for stays less than 5 nights, paid at time of booking. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 4 nights during low season
- 5 nights during high season
- 6 nights during holiday season
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of $210 per week, paid at time of booking. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures. In particular, please note that the pool heating system does not operate in temperatures below 55°F.
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : High chair and cot available upon request. A supplement may apply.