Elegant Stylish 4 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Marbella
Fringed with a lush garden, dotted with trees and plants, this villa is a calming space with everything you need for a relaxing holiday. Outside, there’s a sparkling turquoise pool with lots of space for swimming - float peacefully and soak up the sunshine. There are sunbeds for guest use and a charming dining area at the back of the villa and a lovely lawn where you can picnic or sunbathe.
There is also an outdoor lounge, furnished with cosy grey pouffes, stylish rattan circular chairs and pod-style chairs. With traditional whitewashed exteriors, the villa is decorated in tonal grey and white. The result is a beautifully curated, subtle space that has been inspired by Scandinavian aesthetic. Enter through the dramatic hallway, which has a marble table with fresh flowers, a zebra-print rug and a tiled staircase.
There is a fantastically-equipped kitchen with a large, glossy island where you can prepare meals....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This villa is located in Nueva Andalucia, close to Marbella on the Costa del Sol. A popular destination for holidaymakers, this area is perfect for families. There are gorgeous beaches, many golf courses and a great Old Town in Marbella itself. Close to the villa, there is a Dali sculpture called Elefante. The villa is also close to Puerto Banus, a playground for jet-setters, with a marina full of luxury yachts and many lively beach clubs. This area is great for a sunset cocktail and strolling along the boardwalk. The area is also famous for its buzzing nightlife, with everything from rooftop bars to 'super clubs' open from dusk till dawn. Marbella and Nueva Andalucia are also famous for spectacular golf courses. A great choice close to the villa is Los Naranjos. Opened in 1977, Los Naranjos was voted one of the best golf courses in Spain and regularly hosts exciting events like the Spanish Open. Guests can play on greens with Penn-A4 grass and join a Golf Academy, all within a relaxing setting. There are lots of additional facilities like a clubhouse and restaurant complete with a wine cellar. Marbella's Old Town is sometimes overlooked by visitors to the region, but it has so much to offer. From interesting architecture to the art galleries, bars and restaurants, there's something for everyone. Take a stroll to the Orange Square, a picturesque Andalucian plaza filled with orange groves and lots of plants. Watch the world go by from an ancient cafe with a glass of wine or coffee in hand. In this area, guests can also check out St Mary's Church, with its beautiful baroque red stone entrance. Art lovers should take a walk down Avenida del Mar in central Marbella where they can spot more sculptures by Dali all along the boardwalk. There are benches here where you can admire the artwork and soak up the history. The Costa del Sol is blessed with so many dazzling beaches; you could visit a different one each day if you liked! Playa de la Fontanilla is a gorgeous beach close to the villa. This family-friendly beach is also within walking distance from Marbella town centre, so guests can explore the Old Town and spend the afternoon splashing around in the serene waters. The beach runs from Marbella Marina to the promenade and is over 1km long. Marbella is fantastic for shopping, from high street names to designer labels. Additionally, Puerto Banus has a lively street market on Saturdays - join the locals and hunt out some treasure to take home as a souvenir. There are over 120 stalls here where you can pick up everything from fruit and vegetables to antique furniture.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2,000 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.