Villa Madalena at Comunidad Valenciana
Situated within a quiet residential area and yet close to the town of Calpe and its beaches, Villa Madalena is a stylish holiday home with stunning sea views.
Offering spacious accommodation over three floors, this villa is ideal for family holidays. With a contemporary look and feel throughout, there are all the facilities you need to relax in comfort.
The main living room is open plan with the dining area. The patio doors flood the space with light and offer a direct terrace and balcony access. Here you will find outdoor furniture for dining and relaxing, as well as a small outdoor kitchen.
The sea and mountain views are stunning, so relax with a drink as you soak up the beautiful surroundings. Back inside, you can enjoy a pre-dinner drink on the comfortable sofa as you watch the television or the flames flickering in the fireplace on those cooler evenings.
The dining table seats up to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The centre of Calpe is around 4 km away from the villa, so it’s so easy to jump in the car to go food shopping when you’re running low on groceries. It’s also a fascinating and historical place to explore. Visit the hilltop old town of Calpe, and you’ll find winding, cobbled streets and plenty of charming shops to browse. There are also plenty of churches and museums to explore, with the parish church of Nuestra Señora de las Nieves and the Archaeological Museum being particular highlights. As it’s by the coast, there are several beaches at Calpe for an afternoon spent relaxing after some serious sightseeing. Playa de la Fossa is the main beach in Calpe and is only a 5-minute drive if you’re heading there from the villa - or just a short walk from the town centre if you’re already in Calpe. It’s an excellent beach for families as the sand is lovely and elegant and there’s a long promenade lined with restaurants, bars and shops. The main feature of the beach is imposing Penyal d'Ifac, a rocky outcrop rising from the sea. It was declared a national park in 1987, which is no surprise when you find out that it’s home to over 300 species of animal, including several seabirds and many rare plants. Characterful Altea is less than 25 minutes away by car and is another must-visit destination with an old town area. The streets here are lined with pretty whitewashed houses, with the central square being home to many traditional restaurants and cafés. The famous blue-domed church of Parroquia De Nuestra Señora Del Consuelo is a stunning building to visit, with ornate white and gold decoration to the interior. It sits high on a hill above the town, so a walk up to explore this religious site will also give you beautiful views over Altea and the sea.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 - 7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €192 per booking, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per booking will apply (paid locally).
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : A highchair and baby travel cot can be available upon request for an additional charge of €5 per item, per night.