Villa Perla at Comunidad Valenciana
If relaxation is what you are after, this unique home, along with the Costa Blanca coast, is the ideal spot to put your feet up. Located in a quiet place, along with the coast from Calpe, this villa lets you soak up every minute of the great weather in the area - known to have 3,000 hours of sun a year!
Villa Perla is a stunning villa, boasting spacious living areas and a huge outdoor terrace with breath-taking views along the coast. The property can comfortably sleep 10 guests, ideal for large families, or groups of friends travelling together.
A laid-back atmosphere, alike to a home away from home spreads throughout the villa, making it very easy to settle in and very difficult to leave at the end of your stay! The villa is decorated in a modern style, with all the amenities you might need for a luxurious feeling holiday in the sunshine.
There is plenty of space for the whole group, with large living...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This villa is located along the Costa Blanca, which is 200 kilometres of Mediterranean coastline in the Alicante province of Spain. This coast is an incredibly popular tourist destination because of the crystal-clear beaches, many of which hold EEC blue flags because they are so clean, safe and accessible. It is also a famous holiday spot because of the weather, think long, hot summers and short, mild winters. Along the Costa Blanca, the average afternoon temperature is 20 degrees, all year round. This villa is located six kilometres from Calpe, a town along the Costa Blanca coast that is known for its picturesque sandy beaches and sea pools. The lovely Cala Fustera beach is just a short stroll from the villas front door, along with favourite restaurants. Voyagers and settlers have been attracted to this town throughout history, and it is all of this history that offers plenty of stunning attractions, including the ancient town centre next to the Moorish quarter and the Iglesia Vieja church, Valencia’s only remaining example of Mudejar-Gothic architecture. Calpe also offers a variety of cuisine that reflects the history and civilisations that have lived in this area, such as Celts, Iberians, Greeks, Romans and Muslims. Calpe offers a variety of cuisine that reflects the history and civilisations that have lived in this area, such as Celts, Iberians, Greeks, Romans and Muslims. Calpe is located at the heart of the Costa Blanca, and other towns along the coast are easily accessible by the A-7 motorway, such as Benissa, Javea and Moraira. The airports are also not far away, with the nearest airport, Alicante, within 100 kilometres from the villa and the second closest airport, Valencia, just over 100 kilometres away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €800 payable on arrival by credit card
- Arrival time : 4 - 7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : 7 nights