Opulent 2 bedroom home with direct access to the beach
Nestled in an idyllic location just meters from the lapping waves of Clifton beach, Cape Ivory is an opulent home for four with direct access to the beach!
With an almost completely retractable glass wall separating these stunning interiors from the garden, plus a hugely open-plan design within, this is a truly special home for a lucky set of guests with a wholesome sense of openness throughout! There are two lounges side-by-side, including the first with an L-shaped sofa and the second with a large sofa and an excellent armchair, all bursting with a vibrant, colourful style! This fabulous kitchen, with its long countertops and traditional wooden design, has everything you could possibly need to rustle up a treat for the group, and then you can sit at this impressive table to enjoy a memorable meal together. With views stretching to the horizon over the dazzling sea, from here, you can gaze out over the perfect scenery and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located right on the edge of the lapping waters of the Atlantic Ocean, Cape Ivory could hardly be in a better location to enjoy the sea, sunset views and the extraordinary Clifton Beach and its soft white sands that await you right outside your front door! In fact – Clifton is one of the most exclusive areas of the city, and your location on the waterfront puts you in about the best possible location to enjoy it! The four fabulous Clifton beaches are famous for their natural beauty, spectacular scenery and gentle waves year-round and its 4th beach even enjoys Blue Flag status. And what’s more – it’s not all sand, sea and sunset views. There’s a whole world of activity in the nearby city. Indeed, within a 15-minute drive is the iconic V&A Waterfront, a retail and entertainment area right at the foot of Table Mountain with tons of shops, restaurants, markets of all kinds and even both an Aquarium and Marine Museum. It is the starting point for almost all tours, cruises and excursions. Within a short walk of here is the Green Point market, tucked just outside the Green Point Stadium. Visit on Sundays to find locals selling all kinds of authentic arts, craft and curios – just be sure to barter, as they’ll be expecting you to! One of countless tours leaving from the V&A Waterfront is an unforgettable day out to Robben Island, the Maximum Security Prison where political prisoners, including Nelson Mandela, were held during the apartheid. The tour begins at the V&A Waterfront and includes not only a tour of the prison itself but also meeting a former political prisoner and a tour of the 575-hectare Island which often includes sightings of penguins! If you’re a fan of wine you already know South Africa is unmissable – what you might not know is that Groot Constantia, an estate in the Constantia Valley dating back to 1685, is the oldest winemaking region in the southern hemisphere! In this exquisite valley, you will find not only vineyards but also countless excellent restaurants to enjoy along the way! And if it’s more natural delights you’re after, head over and smell the flowers of the Cape Floral Kingdom, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, at the magnificent Kirstenbosch Garden. This is a botanical garden bursting with a diverse array of plants, forest and gardens across 528 hectares, all with the most remarkable views! Take a memorable walk above the tree-tops along the Centenary Tree Canopy Walkway or even arrange to see one of the many concerts or art exhibitions that are held here year-round, or simply take a picnic and enjoy a bite to eat in the spectacular scenery. And for the ultimate in authentic Cape Town experiences, be sure to head up Table Mountain, you can take the cable car (or a 2 to 3 hour very steep walk!) up to the top, where 2km of paths can be wandered giving you panoramic views of the city and Table Bay. There’s even a restaurant up here for dining with a view! Cape Point itself offers miles of dramatic coastline scenery, including golden beaches of soft sands, peaks and valleys rich in fertile land and an interesting history, where again you can see fascinating wildlife! Of course, one on the region’s most iconic locations is Boulders Beach, home to a colony of thousands of African penguins which you can watch and admire in their natural habitat, and it’s only around an hour from the villa! Top tip – head over in September during breeding season to try and catch a glimpse of penguins hatching!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : lHousekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)
- Other 2 : Children of all ages are allowed - it is good to note that it is most suitable for older children due to drops around the house grounds and unfenced poo