Villa Gemma at Sardegna
Villa Gemma is a sumptuous villa, standing alone in a tranquil spot, combining the finest accommodation with the smartest destination on the most prestigious part of Sardinia’s coastline. It commanded presence through elegant design and raised position offering a panoramic abundance of light and views.
This beautiful villa has been executed with panache and style; every element is designed in the spirit of comfortable luxury. Boasting an impressive fifteen hundred square meters, at only ten minutes from the upmarket and internationally renowned Porto Cervo, Villa Gemma is the ultimate accessible, while luxuriant, holiday villa. Combining original charm with state-of-the-art features, the villa makes no compromise on outdoor and indoor living.
As you pull into the impressive gated drive, the expansive green lawns come into view, set within the traditional stone walls and olive trees. The glorious villa stands within...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Gemma is just a ten minute drive from Porto Cervo, which is nestled on the north-eastern corner of Sardinia; the coastline is known as Costa Smeralda, in the province of Sassari. Porto Cervo is one of Europe’s most exclusive resorts known for attracting a well-heeled crowd. Luxury spas, smart restaurants, cutting-edge nightlife and designer boutiques are among the many attractions on offer. Likewise, chartered yachts abound. The village of Porto Cervo itself has a small population of less than 500 residents; it was designed in the 1950’s by the creme-de-la-creme of architects and landscape designers at the time. Having grown since this time, Porto Cervo retains both glamour and laid back natural Italian flair. A stylish resort, guests are drawn by the fine, sandy beaches and renowned Yacht Club Costa Smeralda. With both an old and new marina, Porto Cervo interestingly featured in the 1977 film, The Spy Who Loved Me - rather fitting for such an alluring spot! Shameless in its opulence and Italian expressiveness, Porto Cervo marina at dusk is a sight to behold, where glamour meets grace, this is an enchanted place. Conveniently located at just 25 kilometres from Olbia international and private airport, transfers can be provided with full concierge offering. Whether it be private jet pick up, flight assistance or the provision of a driver and 4x4 SUV vehicle, all your needs will be taken care of. The “emerald coast” boasts an array of stunning beaches, amongst these are Liscia Ruja, the longest beach in the area, nestled between the villages of Portisco and Cala di Vople. This beach faces east - its length makes it ideal for seaside walks, and the eastern views of the Soffi and Mortortio islands are sublime. Principe beach is equally impressive - also known as “the Prince’s beach” for being Prince Karim Aga Khan’s favourite beach; the rocky pathway is misleading when it opens onto a graceful fine sandy expanse and aquamarine clear waters. For closer to home, at just ten kilometres from the villa guests can enjoy the Capriccioli and Rena Biancha beaches; sparklingly clear and azure waters, this coastline provides both water sports facilities which are unparalleled as well as ample quiet coves and secluded bays This corner of Sardinia, once a little known spot for fishermen and shepherds, is today a bon vivant’s playground. Arzachena is some fifteen minutes from Villa Gemma; a bustling market town with all amenities such as shops, supermarkets, bank and restaurants on offer. The market takes place weekly and is a vibrant, colourful experience where locals gather and the coffee bars fill up. Arzachena is also a fascinating place for those interested in local history and archeology with its rich and varied history dating back to the sixteen hundreds. Today Arzachena retains a pre-eminent position in elite tourism for Europe. For quick trips out to pick up fresh bread and pastries or to refuel the vehicle, Abbiadori is just a five minute drive from the villa. In keeping with the tone of this exclusive corner of Sardinia, Abbiadori offers stunning restaurants and a spectacular stretch of coastline. This stunning part of Sardinia offers a world class holiday, from the sailing fraternity to water sports enthusiasts, to those wanting an elite gastronomic experience, Porto Cervo really is the jewel in Sardinia’s crown and Villa Gemma offers the most comfortable base from which to enjoy all on offer.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3000 payable upon arrival
- Arrival time : 6.00 pm
- Departure time : 11.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : €500 not included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 4 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the rental price