Luxury beachfront villa in the western cape
A fully-staffed contemporary villa with breath-taking views across the stunning beaches of both Clifton and Camps Bay, Cape Luxe offers unparalleled comfort, with a gym, bar, an infinity pool and so much more!
Your immense interiors are a true delight – with vast open-plan spaces and the most invigorating designs of monochrome and metallic touches, all flooded with natural light through a huge wall of glass! Your lounge to one end boasts a sofa for the whole group in front of a superb modern fireplace, with the exquisite kitchen beside it. There’s a breakfast bar in the kitchen for casual snacks and meals, as well as a formal dining area alongside it. Separately to this, you’ll also find an indulgent ‘New York Style’ bar area, complete with yet more casual seating and uninterrupted sea-views throughout! Across the interiors, an impressive art collection is displayed, with sculptures adding a marvellous modern character...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Overlooking both Camps Bay and Clifton beaches, Cape Luxe is in perhaps the finest of all locations in this most exclusive area! Just one minute away from both the Clifton beaches and Camps Bay, you could hardly be better placed to revel in the wonders of this exquisite coastline! Camps Bay is a haven of idyllic scenery, thriving nature and a whole host of activities and opportunities nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and Table Mountain’s Twelve Apostles! The northern part of the bay is fantastic for surfing thanks to the perfect wave conditions, while the long stretch of fine white sands along the coast is ideal for games like frisbee and volleyball, or simply sunbathing! Meanwhile, thanks to this perfectly protected location in the bay, the water is incredibly calm, making it perfect for paddling, swimming and spending time with the family. There’s even an incredible tidal pool at the southern end, as well as a gorgeous lawn perfect for picnicking and relaxing. Meanwhile, the four Clifton beaches are also famous for their natural beauty, spectacular scenery and gentle waves year-round and its 4th beach even enjoys Blue Flag status. And with both the Atlantic and the Indian Ocean to choose from in this coastal region, you’ll find an inspiring selection of water-sports available all along the coastline! Surfing and kite surfing are major sports in the area, while you can also take part in a little sea kayaking, where you have got a good chance of spotting seals, penguins, dolphins – and even the odd whale! Indeed, one of the most famous of Cape Town’s attractions, quite rightly, is Boulders Beach, home to a colony of thousands of African penguins! Take a stroll along the wooden boardwalks and admire them in their natural habit, taking a swim in the cold waters or huddling together, all with the backdrop of the stunning ocean and mountainous landscape. Across the sublime landscape of Cape Town, there are virtually endless attractions and excursions to visit and join – so you can be sure there’s something for everyone! Within a short drive is the iconic V&A Waterfront, a retail and entertainment area right at the foot of Table Mountain with tons of shops, restaurants, markets of all kinds and even both an Aquarium and Marine Museum. It is the starting point for almost all tours, cruises and excursions. Within a short walk of here is the Green Point market, tucked just outside the Green Point Stadium. Visit on Sundays to find locals selling all kinds of authentic arts, craft and curios – just be sure to barter, as they’ll be expecting you to! An unforgettable day out is a trip to Robben Island, the Maximum Security Prison where political prisoners, including Nelson Mandela, were held during the apartheid. The tour begins at the V&A Waterfront and includes not only a tour of the prison itself but also meeting a former political prisoner and a tour of the 575-hectare Island which often includes sightings of penguins!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Insurance : Complementary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Daily housekeeping and an in-house chef are included. Please contact us to find out more about food costs.