Astonishing Stylish Serene 4 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Ronda
Just a few kilometres from the centre of the mountain-top town of Ronda, Villa Serene is a tranquil and secluded place to appreciate the beauty of this wonderful region of Spain. Around an hour’s drive north of Marbella, Villa Serene shares that city’s glamour but the atmosphere is distinctly laid-back, with an infinity pool and wine cellar among the many highlights of this stunning property.
You will have the villa’s guest experience manager on hand throughout your stay, just one of Villa Serene’s many perks. This peaceful retreat also includes a sauna as part of the master suite, and the wonderful view of the surrounding mountains and verdant countryside from the infinity pool and its accompanying terrace is another pleasure that awaits you.
Take the opportunity to enjoy some Spanish cuisine on the charcoal barbecue or a pizza from the wood-fired oven. The outdoor dining area with large table and chairs is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
With a perfect Mediterranean climate and more than 300 days of sun a year, the region of Malaga is one of the most visited areas in the whole of Spain. From soaring mountains in the east, to secluded bays and huge stretches of sandy beach along the famous Costa del Sol, Malaga is unique in its diversity. Malaga city has embraced tourism with open arms, and the result is a lively and cosmopolitan city with a vibrant and glamorous social scene. More than 3000 years of history is reflected in the city ́s rich artistic and cultural features and traditions, from the beautiful Roman theatre to the vibrant Catholic fiestas and delicious Moorish-inspired food. The grand Cathedral contains elements of Renaissance, Baroque and Neo-classical styles, whilst the 11th Century Alcazaba fort offers spectacular views across the city and the port. Away from the capital, the region has a wide selection of resorts and towns for visitors to explore. Bursting with top restaurants and stylish bars is the exclusive Marbella, where fishermen rub shoulders with millionaires and the Puerto Banus harbour plays host to some of the world ́s most expensive yachts throughout the year. For nature lovers there is the Selwo park. One of a kind in Europe with more than 100 hectares of land, it offers visitors a truly unique safari experience. Further inland is the ancient city of Ronda, which is situated above the beautiful valley of the River Guadeleve, said to be the spot where the modern form of bullfighting on foot was born.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 4 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.