Villa Antia at Comunidad Valenciana
Villa Antia is a marvellous, contemporary property, located in the family-friendly area of Monte Pego. This stylish villa benefits from a modern architectural design with spacious, open-plan living areas, and expansive glass windows, maximising the stunning views available. Sleeping eight guests comfortably, Villa Antia leaves very little to be desired, a picture-perfect villa in the sunshine!
The styles and furnishings are modern throughout, with white walls and contemporary furniture. As you enter the villa, there is a serene, calm atmosphere that resonates through each room, helping guests to ease into holiday mode and fully relax! The main living space is open plan, offering a constant connection to the terrace, with floor-to-ceiling glass windows allowing you to gaze out at the ever-changing landscape. The lounge area offers comfy sofas, a television, home cinema system and hi-fi, everyone can gather around here and...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Antia is located in Monte Pego, a charming area just 9km from Denia. The villa is surrounded by trees and stunning views across the valley, all from a peaceful and sunny location. The area is mainly residential, providing a safe and quiet neighbourhood, well suited to families. Guests can enjoy the surrounding areas with ease, with sandy beaches just 8km away! This well-known town with 40,000 residents is well linked, 90 km north east of Alicante, 100 km south east of Valencia. Nestled between mountains and the sea, this jewel of the ever-popular Costa Blanca has charming waterfronts and beaches, and there is a huge range of local shops and markets along with supermarkets for more basic necessities, and a range of international cuisine if you fancy something different. The prestigious 18-hole golf course "La Sella", is so close to the villa, that even beginners might have to give it a go! This area is perfect for children and adults alike, with everything you might need for a fabulous holiday in Spain.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 payable by credit or debit card on arrival
- Arrival time : 4pm - 7pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Internet access? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Other Ts and Cs : Highchair(s) and baby cots available for an additional charge of €20 - €25 per item, per stay. Please request use at time of booking.