Villa Aranza at Comunidad Valenciana
Villa Aranza is a fabulous, modern villa located in a peaceful area with views of the mountains and resort! This property depicts modern design, with expansive glass windows throughout and a contemporary façade. The furnishings adopt the same stylish design, offering a luxurious feel to Villa Aranza.
This spacious property is spread over three floors, with the main, sociable living areas sitting on the ground floor, benefiting from large windows and doors out to the terrace and swimming pool. The spacious living/dining room benefits from huge sliding doors, providing the illusion of an outdoor space, yet benefiting from the comforts of air conditioning and heating! Comfortable sofas are arranged around the television, so guests can sit down together and relax, playing games or enjoying a movie. There is a sociable dining table perfect for relaxed evening meals or morning breakfasts before heading out to explore the area. The...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Aranza is located in a well-known resort with 38'000 inhabitants, in the eastern part of the region, in a fabulous position, 110 km south-east from Valencia, 90 km north-east from Alicante. In the resort itself, guests can find a shopping centre, supermarket, shops, restaurant, bar, disco and evening entertainment, so everything you may need is nearby. Thanks to its mild climate and unique situation, Javea is suitable for winter holidays too. Make sure you visit the fish auction every afternoon in the port and covered market. Nestled between mountains and the sea, this jewel of the ever-popular Costa Blanca has charming waterfronts and beaches, and there is a huge range of local shops and markets along with supermarkets for more basic necessities, and a range of international cuisine if you fancy something different. The prestigious 18-hole golf course "La Sella", is so close to the villa, that even beginners might have to give it a go! This area is perfect for children and adults alike, with everything you might need for a fabulous holiday in Spain.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 due prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Security deposit : €500, to be paid upon arrival
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot & high chair available upon request