Peaceful Uniquely Designed 6 Bedroom VillaNear Koutalas Beach Perfect for Exploring North Crete
Located just five minutes from Koutalas Beach, the spacious Villa Peristeri offers peace and quiet with no neighbours in the immediate area. East of Kokkino Chorio, the villa is a great base from which to discover northern Crete, with Chania around 40 minutes’ drive away. You can enjoy the use of a heated pool and hot tub among many more facilities. The extensive outdoor space at Villa Peristeri gives everyone room to do their thing. You will find a barbecue area, a soccer field, sun terrace, children’s playground, pool table and a variety of seating and dining areas, in addition to the hot tub and the centrally positioned pool. The beautifully green surroundings add to the sense of space and privacy, and you can enjoy these areas day and night without worrying about disturbing anybody. The accommodation is comprised of two villas. The first has four bedrooms, while the second is a more intimate affair with one bedroom and a loft. The...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Known for its Venetian harbour and striking lighthouse, Chania is the jewel of Crete’s north coast. Iconic landmarks like its Ottoman Baths make Chania incredibly photogenic, and exploring the Old Town and dining on the restaurant terraces are sure to be part of your visit. While you’re there, you will probably want to throw in a boat trip too. Various tours showing off the beautiful Cretan coastline are easy to find. Several beaches are within walking distance of the city, and many more are not too much further. Golden Beach and Neo Chora are family-friendly but sometimes busy. Some of the island’s best requires a longer drive, but are well worth it – Balos, around 60km from Chania, is one such gem. In town, you will find museums dedicated to archaeology and local folklore, and there’s a maritime museum down by the water – walk along the seawall to the Venetian Lighthouse and experience some of Chania’s most striking views. The Crete Botanic Park and Gardens sit beneath the White Mountains just outside the town. Wandering through the park filled with exotic flowers and herbs is a sensory experience. Other notable sights include an impressive trio of monasteries on the Akritori Peninsula, Agia Triada. If you are looking for something high-energy, the Aqua Creta water-park at Limnoupolis should do the trick; Chania also offers plenty of nightlife. Crete is perhaps surprisingly large for an island – it could take you more than five hours to drive across it. North to south is considerably quicker, and it should only take about an hour to reach the wonderful Samaria Gorge, a picturesque area ideal for walking and hiking. The island’s wonderful scenery can also be enjoyed via a guided tour, many of which also cover local crafts – you may get to see how products like olive oil, honey or Cretan wine are produced.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : There is no damage deposit, however guests should be away they will be charged for any loss or damaged caused during their stay.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 11am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, and daily light cleaning is also included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, pool and bath towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 1 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking not permitted inside the villa
- Pool heating charge? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist tax included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Maximum occupancy is 18 guests: two Queensize sofas in first floor living room accommodating four guests and two fold-up beds - 1 in the loft and the other in the living room.