Spacious 10 Bedroom Lodge in Scottish Highlands
Royal Deeside Lodge holds a wonderful rural position, situated just five minutes from the village of Aboyne on the edge of the beautiful Highlands. The lodge is perfect for large families or groups of friends who are looking for a tranquil escape where they can really enjoy the unparalleled beauty of Aberdeenshire!
The lodge can comfortably accommodate up to twenty guests across ten, luxury bedrooms, each of the bedrooms boast their own en-suite bathrooms making it a practical choice for a group of couples. On the ground floor, is the main entertaining space which comprises of the drawing room and dining room. The beautifully appointed dining room is a fantastic space for the whole family to gather and enjoy a delicious meal prepared by the in-house chef after working up an appetite exploring the surrounding countryside. Also on this level, are the first five of the individually-designed super-king size bedrooms, two of which...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Royal Deeside Lodge is situated in an excellent position within Aberdeenshire, being just a five-minute car journey from the village of Aboyne where helpful restaurants and shops can be found. Deeside Activity Park is just 2km away, here the whole family can participate in go karting, quad trekking, 4x4 off roading and even get some practice in at manoeuvring diggers! The city of Aberdeen is less than an hour away, with its rich culture and history it is well worth a visit while staying at Royal Deeside. There are several historic castles within half an hour of the lodge, these include: Craigievar Castle, a pink fairy-tale castle just fifteen minutes away, Drum Castle, one of Scotland’s oldest tower houses and of course the famous royal estate of Balmoral. Crathes Castle is just twenty-five minutes away, here there is a Go Ape, a fun high ropes course with daring crossings and exhilarating zipwires, a must visit for those without a fear of heights!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 to be paid on arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm-8pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Changeover day : Any day
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 2-night minimum stay
- Pets welcome? : Yes, there are kennels outside which are free of charge. Otherwise, there is a charge of £10 per dog per night if guests wish to have pets in the lodge.
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Internet access? : Yes