Villa Achyro at
An impressively designed and styled 3-bedroom property, Villa Achyro lies just a short walk from Pefki Beach on Rhodes’ south-eastern coast. Around one hour’s drive from Diagoras International Airport, this beautiful villa is suitable for up to six guests and features a large pool and terrace.
Villa Achyro scores points not just for its location – you can be on the beach in just a couple of minutes – but also for its magnificent open spaces on multiple levels. As well as the main pool terrace, where you have a covered seating and dining area and a bar, there are balcony terraces on the upper floor. You also have a barbecue and an array of loungers arranged around the pool, making this a space you can really enjoy day or night.
Step inside and you will find the interiors are tastefully decorated – the neutral tones in considered combinations certainly give this villa an understated sense of cool. You have a spacious...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Greek island of Rhodes is justly popular with visitors, combining all the elements you could wish for in a holiday. As well as a coast packed full of scenic beaches, it makes the most of its history and natural beauty too. The town which shares the island’s name is on its northern tip and serves as a good place to begin. Only 20 minutes’ drive from Diagoras Airport, the capital is known for its enchanting Old Town which is as architecturally impressive as it is charming. One of the key sights, the Palace of the Grand Masters, forms part of a UNESCO World Heritage site – it’s a joy to lose yourself in the dozens of winding streets that take you there, and the views over the Aegean Sea are really quite something. You can discover a lot about the history of Rhodes at the Archaeological Museum. The Museum of Modern Greek Art is also worth visiting while in Rhodes town, along with landmarks such as Evangelismós Cathedral. The island also plays host to a Toy Museum and the popular Bee Museum, where you can find out all about honey production and see bees in action. Other notable sights include the Lindos Acropolis, an ancient monument that has stood the test of time, and the beautiful Epta Piges nature reserve with its seven springs. The beautiful Anthony Quinn Bay is a great reason to head in the direction of Faliraki, while the town’s water-park is a family favourite. For a treat for all the senses, be sure to visit the wonderful Valley of the Butterflies, a stunning nature reserve even without the colourful creatures which inhabit it.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit :
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.