Le Mas En Rose at Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
In open Provençal countryside, only fifteen minutes drive from the beautiful city of Avignon, Le Mas en Rose is a delightful holiday home full of character with homely comforts, a wonderful place for a family holiday in this idyllic corner of southern France.
The farmhouse has a cosy and traditional feel, with wooden shutters, thick stone walls, cool tiled floors and beamed ceilings yet it has been completely renovated to a high standard with five comfortable bedrooms, three contemporary bathrooms and wonderful living space. The immaculate and well-equipped kitchen is the ideal place to prepare local delicacies found in Provençal markets and you can dine with family and friends in the cool shade of the lovely covered terrace outside.
Step outside and you are surrounded by an acre of gloriously lush gardens filled with Mediterranean scents and colour, lawns and fruit trees. The 12m long salt-water swimming pool is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Le Mas en Rose is situated in lovely countryside just a few minutes drive from a local village with a couple of cafes, restaurants and shops. Wander around the narrow streets of the old part, admire the<i> Hotel de Ville</i> and medieval ramparts or go walking in the surrounding hills. The small but lively city of Avignon (12km) is a short drive and a wonderful place to visit. Explore the winding medieval streets, experience the excellent dining opportunities and visit two UNESCO world heritage sites, the Pope’s Palace and Saint Benezet Bridge. The covered market offers all sorts of delights or head to the weekend farmers, flower and flea markets for wonderful local produce and a bargain or two. The bohemian quarter of the city, just next to the Sorgue river, has more of a village atmosphere with its artists, musicians, cafes and wine-bars. The region is in the heart of this formidable area of vineyards, idyllic hilltop villages, world-renowned towns, and summer landscapes of sunflowers. Gordes (47km) is just one of the beautiful villages worth visiting with stunning architecture, set in the outstanding Luberon region, surrounded by lavender fields in the summer months. Or head south to the heart of the Parc Naturel Regional des Alpilles and the charming town of St-Remy-de-Provence (20km) where you can soak up the true Provencal way of life, especially on markets days. Van Gogh’s precious Arles (33km) and Baux-de-Provence (30km), one of France’s acclaimed ‘plus beaux villages’ are also within easy reach as well as a host of other pretty villages that make the region so famous and well loved. Those looking for activity have so much on their doorstep. There is both horse-riding and golf within a short drive and both the immediate and wider area are a walkers and cyclists paradise with stunning countryside and landscapes. Older children will love kayaking in the Sorgue and there are plenty of other family friendly activities throughout the region from model railways and open castles to trekking across the tree tops and visiting a zoo. History lovers should also visit the city of Nîmes (40km) with its fine collection of Roman remains including Maison Carrée, one of the best preserved Roman temples in the country. Just north of the city is the stunning Roman aqueduct, Pont du Gard, now a UNESCO World Heritage site. Another highlight of this area is the stunning landscapes and natural beauty of the Camargue, which can be visited in a day. A beautiful combination of land, lagoon and sea with pink flamingos, wild white horses, rice fields and endless wild countryside, this natural park covers 900 square kilometres of land and beaches. Endless activities can be offered including quad biking and jeep tours across this diverse area. You can also see the traditional and interesting farms where the <i>Gardiens </i>(cowboys) raise bulls for the bullrings of Languedoc and Spain.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to clients' credit card prior to arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, on request (radiators and open fireplace).
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and mid-stay cleaning for stays of two weeks or more also included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is open from May to mid October.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not permitted.