Contemporary Stylish Chalet in the centre of Val d’Isère
Chalet Chataigner is a contemporary and stylish ski chalet in a prime setting in the centre of Val d’Isère, France’s premium Alpine ski resort. Set across two floors, this elegant home accommodates 12 guests across five bedrooms, offering the ultimate modern-rustic chalet experience.
The open-plan living and dining space offer airy and stylish living, complete with views of the mountains, a glossy fitted kitchen and dining space with low-hanging lighting and a Scandi, natural timber appeal. Reconvene with friends or family at the end of a busy day as you gather in the warmth of the living-dining space for lively group meals and après-ski ambiance. Accents of crimson and lavish fabrics such as faux fur add to the chalet-chic appeal, while the home cinema system hits the right note when it comes to downtime at the end of a busy day.
Each of the bedrooms offers restorative calm, and alpine views. One of the bedrooms...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Chalet Chataigner is nestled in the very heart of premier ski resort, Val d’Isère. Linking together Tignes and Val d’Isère, skiers and winter sports enthusiasts can enjoy a total of 300km of skiing, served by modern ski lifts. Cross-country skiers are also catered for, with ample trails for off-piste skiing. Val d’Isère is one of Europe’s most sought after ski resorts, in the Savoie region of the French Alps, near the Italian border. The vibrant town hosts an array of annual ski events and competitions and is known for its excellent connections and advanced ski infrastructure, as well as its exceptionally long ski season (sometimes lasting to the beginning of May) and its superb snow quality. One of the resort’s prime attractions is the steep Face de Bellevarde, a black-rated piste with an iconic 900m drop, and the Grande Motte glacier, which even offers summer skiing. Val d’Isère has seen improvements in infrastructure for beginners and families, such as gondolas with heated seats and Wi-Fi, a giant magic carpet, nursery pistes and ski schools in French and English catering for beginners, notably around La Daille. Val d’Isère has a sense of historical charm and post-card pretty centre. The old town has a 17th-century church as well as high-end boutiques, restaurants and cosmopolitan resort feel. Also a party destination, thanks to the lively après-ski scene, Val d’Isère is known for its clubs and bars - La Folie Douce is one of its central evening attractions, offering performances, live music and international DJ appearances. Stepping away from the slopes, this pretty town has a smattering of spas, a sleek leisure centre and a network of stunning mountain trails for hiking, and proximity to the beautiful Vanoise National Park for wild-life spotting.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner or paid in cash to the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €30 per pet per stay will apply (payable locally).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Tax : French Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover winter sports, potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the chalet.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby equipment (cot, highchair and baby bath) is available for an extra cost and must be requested in advance.