Breathtaking Stylish 3 Bedroom Luxury Villa with Scenic Views of Mountains and Aegean Sea
Nestled in a secluded bay near Agios Nikolaos in Crete, three-bedroomed villa The Mansion exudes modern luxury with its vast indoor space – 600sqm in fact – spread over three sumptuous levels. This stately villa has a backdrop of mountains and faces the turquoise Aegean Sea. You have your own private pool and stretch of beach, alongside access to the resort’s top-notch facilities. From the outside, stylish and smart, The Mansion is a marvel of modern architecture, built with natural materials that complement its spectacular hillside location. On the inside, you’ll find a plush open-plan living area, three bedrooms and a private spa with an indoor heated pool, sauna and massage area. Vistas are interrupted with floor-to-ceiling windows and doors letting the outside in. The comfortable living room, equipped with sofas and a satellite LCD TV, has direct access to your terrace and deck, furnished with several sun loungers and chairs. You...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Daios Cove invites all their guests to make the most of their stay in Vathi with tailor-made excursions, sightseeing tours and sailing trips to the island’s most renowned attractions and concealed treasures. Let Daios Cove beach resort in Agios Nikolaos lead you through the paths of history, introduce you to the Cretan way of living and show you the island’s unique heritage, fascinating secrets, enchanting nature and vibrant night-life, with many visiting artists. Daios Cove is located in Vathi, a peaceful seaside village on the south-west side of Sifnos on the island of Crete. It’s a picturesque port with a sandy beach and deep blue waters surrounded by rocky cliffs. The sun-drenched Greek island is well known for its fine stretches of idyllic coastline, rugged mountainous landscape and rich heritage – perfect for holidaymakers of any age. The town of Agios Nikolaos, the capital of Lasithi, is a 10-minute drive from the villa where you’ll find plenty of local restaurants and shops. In Agios Nikolaos, you can head to the harbour and Voulismeni Lake, where you’ll find eateries lining the waterfront. Look out for fresh seafood and Cretan cheeses or relax with a cooling drink while soaking in the beautiful surrounding. For a change of scenery from the resorts private beach, there’s plenty more swimming spots nearby. In the town, Ammos Beach and Kytroplatia Beach are popular choices with clear, calm waters that are ideal for younger swimmers, and they’re close to all the amenities of the town. You could also go to Almyros Beach which is a longer stretch of coastline, set in a sheltered cove. F or day trips from Agios Nikolas, you can hire a bike and explore the surrounding villages, including Elounda an old fishing village with whitewashed houses and quaint streets. You could also take a boat and head to Spinalonga, the smallest of the Cretan islands, with its old Venetian fortress. There you can swim and snorkel off the beaches on the Kolokytha Peninsula.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cancellation policy:
- Period 15/04-07/07 & 29/08-03/11 if cancel 21-15 days prior arrival 20% fees, if cancel 14-8 days prior arrival 50% fees, if cancel 7-1 days prior arrival 80% fees and non show or early departure 100% fees.
- Period 08/07-28/08 if cancel 21-15 days prior arrival 50% fees, if cancel 14-8 days prior arrival 80% fees, if cancel 7-0 days prior arrival 100% fees and non show or early departure 100% fees.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Arrival time : 14:00 or after
- Energy costs included? : All energy costs are included in the rental charge
- Departure time : Check out time is 11am or before
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, towels are included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : Minimum stay is 5 nights
- Pool heating charge? : Pools are heated in cooler weather to a maximum of 25'C
- Smoking Allowed? : Guests are requested not to smoke in the villa or any inside areas of the resort.
- Other 2 : With the exception of the period 22nd July - 28th August the villa is sold on an All Inclusive basis, this included membership to the members club at the resort. Terms apply. During this period the villas are sold on a half board basis, with an additional supplement being charged for guests who want the AI terms.
- Other 3 : Payment policy: 30% non refundable deposit at the time of confirmation and balance 2 weeks prior arrival
- Cancellation policy: Period 12/04-07/07 & 29/08-03/11 if cancel 21-15 days prior arrival 20% fees, if cancel 14-8 days prior arrival 50% fees, if cancel 7-1 days prior arrival 80% fees and non show or early departure 100% fees. Period 08/07-28/08 if cancel 21-15 days prior arrival 50% fees, if cancel 14-8 days prior arrival 80% fees, if cancel 7-0 days prior arrival 100% fees and non show or early departure 100% fees.
- Tax : Accommodation tax is 4 euro per villa per night is charged locally