The stunning Villa Seth is a luxurious accommodation for 12 guests in the beautiful region of Elia Beach and just a few minutes drive from the picturesque village of Ano Mera. With panoramic views to die for, Villa Seth boasts six gorgeous bedrooms all with dazzling, atmospheric ensuite bathrooms in the traditional curved Myconian style as well as sumptuous living space inside and outside the villa. The luxurious furnishings throughout the villa are dreamy and extremely comfortable, giving a sheer sense of relaxation and wellness. The villa is also equipped with the latest technology to add to your pleasure.
Elia Beach is one of the largest stretches of silver sand on the island. It is fabulous with a range of beach bars and restaurants as well as manicured sands organised with delightful sunbeds and parasols and a good range of watersports on offer. Mykonos is an island brimming with stunning beaches, atmospheric...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Seth enjoys a fabulous, privileged position with glorious views, close to the stunning Elia Beach. It is also just a few minutes away from the pretty village of Ano Mera. The rustic-chic vibed Ano Mera offers tavernas, patisseries and cafes, all spilling out onto its cobbled streets decorated with colourful bougainvillaea. The large supermarket is useful for villa supplies. Ano Mera gives you a sense of the real Mykonos with locals going about their daily business. The fantastic, restored Panagia Tourlaina Monastery houses holy icons and paintings in its whitewashed complex just off the main square. There are 25 beaches on Mykonos. The beaches on the south, like Elia, are more sheltered and more organised for tourists. There are many watersports on offer as well as fantastic, upmarket beach bars serving cocktails all day long. The renowned party Paradise and Super Paradise Beaches offer party revellers night-long entertainment with internationally famous DJ’s playing their tunes. The likes of Tiesto attract the rich and famous who also enjoy the attractions of Mykonos Town. Mykonos has been immensely popular since stars such as Brigitte Bardot and Jackie Onassis fell in love with it. Mykonos Town is brimming with label-laden classy boutiques, trendy restaurants serving fine dining and chic piano bars serving the latest delicious cocktails. It is atmospheric with cobbled, narrow streets formed in a maze and brightened by stunning, colourful flowers. The windmills on the hill above Little Venice are a sight to see as is the Instagrammable Paraportiani Church, one of 800 churches and chapels on the island.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3000 paid in cash or card to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cot and high chair are available at no extra cost, please request at booking time