Elevated Stylish Upscale 3 Bedroom Villa with Wonderful Sea Views in Alicante
<div>Villa Cumbre is a lovely, upmarket property suitable for up to 8 guests. It boasts an enviable, elevated position with wonderful views out towards the sea in the classy Cumbre del Sol residential resort, a stunning natural enclave, 6.5km from the centre of Moraira.
<div>From its unique vantage point at the highest elevations of the municipality of Benitachell, Cumbre del Sol enjoys superior panoramic views of the turquoise waters and protected natural areas and mountains surrounding the Costa Blanca from Javea to Moraira. Benitachell is a tranquil, picturesque village formed by a succession of cliffs more than 100m high that descend vertically into the sea. It is only a five-minute drive to the wonderful beaches of Moraira and Javea, so Benitachell and Cumbre del Sol offer the best of both worlds for those wanting a more peaceful holiday.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>Cumbre del Sol is a small, friendly, high-class resort set on the hills with spectacular views of the stunning ocean. It has its own facilities with a supermarket, shops, butchery, bakery, boutiques, banks, restaurant, bar and others and is surrounded by beautiful countryside and is within easy reach of busy resorts such as Moraira and Javea. </div> <div></div> <div>Moraira, previously an old fishing town, is now an upmarket, picturesque resort with a fabulous selection of restaurants offering gastronomic delights, a selection of sandy and rocky beaches and intriguing coves, great entertainment options and an impressive marina, all against a backdrop of the glorious mountains. The cobbled streets and market squares boast many quaint restaurants and cafes of which eight are Michelin recommended and three of which are star rated. The impressive marina is home to a number of fish restaurants as well as chic bars. It is a great place to hang out. </div> <div></div> <div>The Blue Flag Platgetes Beach is made up of a sandy bay with rocky shelves. Ampolla Beach is family-friendly with a volleyball net and climbing apparatus. Cala Moraig is a stunning cove along the walking route from Benitatxell to Moraira. Cala Portitxolet is a small, hidden private cove with stunning beauty and turquoise water. You can enjoy water sports, horse riding, cycling, tennis, go-karting, golf, a small fairground, boat trips and a fabulous weekly market in Moraira. </div> <div></div> <div>To the south, Calpe has a rich history, old Valencian culture and fantastic modern tourist facilities. It has three stunning beaches that are all sandy. Calpe is famous for the towering rock of Ifach which rises almost sheer above the sea at 332m. It is a nature reserve where you can take some exercise and climb up a footpath to reach the top. </div> <div></div> <div>All around Villa Cumbre you will find beautiful natural landscapes, fabulous beaches and delightful villages to explore. The special mountain-top fortress of Guadalest, the magnificent palm forest at Elche and the ancient city of Murcia are all possible day trips. </div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €140, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.