Sophisticated modern 4 bedroom Villa with luxurious interiors
Located right on the sandy edge of Clifton’s third beach, Cape Rock is a stunning modern home with luxurious interiors for a wonderfully comfortable stay!
Oozing style and sophistication inside and out, this outstanding designer apartment will ensure your comfort and contentment at all times. Alongside a huge garden, it boasts an incredible array of interior facilities, including a superb open-plan living space across the top floor. Framed between a magnificent vaulted ceiling and elegant wood flooring, the space is delightfully contemporary with all the comforts of modern living. To one end is a cosy lounge area, with two plush sofas set before a large TV, flooded with natural light from the retractable glass wall to one side. With both regular housekeeping and a villa manager on hand to help with your every need, you’re sure to find your stay totally relaxed and stress-free.
There are four stylish bedrooms,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Located right on the beachfront of Clifton’s third beach and within walking distance of Camps Bay, Cape Rock is a superb home for beach-lovers and city-folk alike – not to mention the wealth of rich natural landscapes between the two! Clifton itself is one of the most exclusive areas of the city. The four Clifton beaches are famous for their natural beauty, spectacular scenery and gentle waves year-round and its 4th beach even enjoys Blue Flag status. What’s more, just to the south and within walking distance is Camps Bay, where you will find plenty of restaurants, bars and cafes, as well as, of course, more beaches! Meanwhile, just north of the four Clifton beaches and also within walking distance is Bantry Bay and its Sea Point Promenade, ideal for gentle strolling or even jogging, all with the most magnificent views! Indeed, across the sublime landscape of Cape Town, there are virtually endless attractions and excursions to visit and join – so you can be sure there’s something for everyone! Be sure to head up Table Mountain; you can take the cable car (or a 2 to 3 hour very steep walk!) up to the top, where 2km of paths can be wandered giving you panoramic views of the city and Table Bay. There’s even a restaurant up here for dining with a view! Just around a 10-minute drive from both the City Bowl and the V&A Waterfront, you’re ideally located to get out and about to the many stunning sights of the city. The iconic V&A Waterfront, a retail and entertainment area right at the foot of Table Mountain with tons of shops, restaurants, markets of all kinds and even both an Aquarium and Marine Museum. It is the starting point for almost all tours, cruises and excursions. Within a short walk of here is the Green Point market, tucked just outside the Green Point Stadium. Visit on Sundays to find locals selling all kinds of authentic arts, craft and curios – just be sure to barter, as they’ll be expecting you to! Alternatively, another unforgettable day out is a trip to Robben Island, the Maximum Security Prison where political prisoners, including Nelson Mandela, were held during the apartheid. The tour begins at the V&A Waterfront and includes not only a tour of the prison itself but also meeting a former political prisoner and a tour of the 575-hectare Island which often includes sightings of penguins! If you’re a fan of wine you already know South Africa is unmissable – what you might not know is that the Constantia Valley, with some estates dating back as far as 1685, is the oldest winemaking region in the southern hemisphere! In this exquisite valley you will find not only vineyards but also countless excellent restaurants to enjoy along the way! As well as wine, Cape Town and its surrounding region are major fruit producers and you can enjoy some of the freshest, most delicious fruits around here. As you’d expect, there is also tons of seafood, including yellowtail, cape salmon and kingklip, which are absolutely delicious. With both the Atlantic and the Indian Ocean to choose from, you’ll find an inspiring selection of water-sports available all along the coastline! Surfing (and kite surfing) are, as you might expect, major sports in the area, thanks to the varied coastline made up of protected coves to huge open beaches with enormous waves, promising something for all levels! You can also take part in a little sea kayaking, where you've got a good chance of spotting seals, penguins, dolphins – and even the odd whale!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is available upon request at time of booking and is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.