Contemporary Oceanfront 4 bedroom home with a pool
Tucked right above Clifton’s second beach, Cape Heaven is a contemporary beauty yet delightfully evocative of African traditions with its vibrancy and artwork throughout, making for a rich, unique home in the most epic location!
As you arrive, park up in this secure garage and take the lift straight into the fabulous home. These stunning interiors are beautifully open plan, with an appealing African beach-chic style, including powerful portraits on the walls, a map of the continent and natural textures and rich patterns throughout. On two different levels, you will find a relaxed lounge with plush sofas and chairs in front of a large TV, offering space for everyone to find a quiet corner, or for everyone to come together. A fully-equipped kitchen with a sleek monochrome design is a fantastic environment for preparing delicious meals, which can be enjoyed at this elegant dining table for ten beside a set of patio doors.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Just over the road from the incredible second beach of Clifton, Cape Heaven is in a wonderfully well-connected location on one of the most sought-after beaches in the country! Set into a perfectly protected cove and right on the lower slopes of Lion’s Head, Clifton is one of the most exclusive areas of the city, and your location here is truly hard to beat. The four Clifton beaches are famous for their natural beauty, spectacular scenery and gentle waves year-round and its fourth beach even enjoys Blue Flag status. Truly, with a stay here you’re ideally located to get out and about to the many stunning sights of the city, while you’re also right next door to Camps Bay, just to the south, where you will find plenty of restaurants, bars and cafes, as well as, of course, more beaches! Meanwhile, just north of the four Clifton beaches and also within walking distance is Bantry Bay! The three bays are joined by a spectacular Boulevard with epic views across this sea and mountain landscape, ideal for gentle strolling or even jogging! Within a short drive is the iconic V&A Waterfront, a retail and entertainment area right at the foot of Table Mountain with tons of shops, restaurants, markets of all kinds and even both an Aquarium and Marine Museum. It is the starting point for almost all tours, cruises and excursions. Within a short walk of here is the Green Point market, tucked just outside the Green Point Stadium. Visit on Sundays to find locals selling all kinds of authentic arts, craft and curios – just be sure to barter, as they’ll be expecting you to! The Table Mountain National Park comprises several areas of interest along the peninsula, including Cape Hope and Cape Point, and is bursting with fascinating wildlife including ostriches, antelopes and baboons, and of course breath-taking scenery! The Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens make for another fantastic day in nature, with remarkable views and a diverse array of plants, forest and gardens across 528 hectares! If you’re a fan of wine you already know South Africa is unmissable – what you might not know is that the Constantia Valley, with estates dating back to 1685, is the oldest winemaking region in the southern hemisphere! In this exquisite valley you will find not only vineyards but also countless excellent restaurants to enjoy along the way! As well as wine, Cape Town and its surrounding region are major fruit producers and you can enjoy some of the freshest, most delicious fruits around here. As you’d expect, there is also tons of seafood, including yellowtail, cape salmon and kingklip, which are absolutely delicious. With both the Atlantic and the Indian Ocean to choose from, you’ll find an inspiring selection of water-sports available all along the coastline! Surfing (and kite surfing) are, as you might expect, major sports in the area, thanks to the varied coastline made up of protected coves to huge open beaches with enormous waves, promising something for all levels! As well as this there are loads more activities to take part in across the region, including sea kayaking, whale watching, helicopter rides, hot air ballooning, paragliding, shark cage diving… you name it.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 20,000 Rand (approx. £900) charged to client’s credit card by the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2pm
- Energy costs included? : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 2 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Housekeeping included Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and weekends)