Charming 5 Bedroom Villa with Lovely Pool and Sauna in Malaga
Wrapped in lush greenery and nestled within a peaceful village, Villa Gaucin is perfect for getting away from it all. The villa has an amazing jade green pool where you can do serious swimming as well as take a relaxing dip. The pool is shaded by trees on one side and on the other, guests can soak up the sun on the loungers. A covered terrace connects the house and the lovely gardens. There are plenty of homely spots to relax all around the villa.
The exteriors of the villa are white, with a terracotta roof and a stone courtyard. With gorgeous sweeping views of the valley and soaring green hills, the villa is surrounded by extensive grounds and a manicured lawn all around the pool. There is a gym, complete with a cross trainer and an exercise bike and also a traditional Finnish-style sauna.
Step through the large doors to access the cosy living room, decorated in sunny yellow with white sofas. There is a patterned...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Tucked away in a quiet spot in Andalucia, Villa Gaucin is perfect for those looking for a break within nature. If you can bear to tear yourself away from the lovely villa, whitewashed Guacin village is 7km away where there is a tennis court and riding stables called Hipico Caballo Andaluz. Perfect for a local day out. Here you will find shops to pick up supplies and restaurants. Some local specialities include wild mushrooms and fresh asparagus - as well as tapas, an Andalusian speciality. On a clear day, the views from here stretch all the way to Gibraltar. Golf Sotogrande is also not too far from the villa, a course designed by the famous golf architect Robert Trent Jones. He considered it one of his top five courses he ever created - it has wide fairways and elevated greens that make it challenging yet accessible to players. The course is fully integrated with the gorgeous natural surroundings. The nearest town to the village is Ronda, which is 45km away. Well worth a visit, Ronda is carved out of a cliff and is the biggest of the 'Pueblos Blancos', blending Muslim and Christian influences. With fragrant olive groves and craggy limestone peaks, the area has stunning natural beauty and looks over a 100m-deep gorge and the River Guadalevin. Visit the 18th-century bridge across the ravine for sublime views. There is an Old Quarter, full of aristocratic mansions. There is also an interesting bullfighting museum. The Ronda area has lots of great small towns to visit including Arcos de la Frontera, a fine example of Moorish architecture and Jimena de la Frontera, a National Monument which has an important castle that blends Roman temple remains and Moorish double fortification walls. There's a lovely view from the top over the town and surrounding countryside. For those in search of a beach day, head to Estepona, 46km from the villa. This town has a collection of highly-recommended shorelines. One of the most popular beaches is La Rada, which is almost 2 miles long, has gorgeous fine golden sand and plenty of sports on offer, as well as chiringuitos - cafes on the sand.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €600 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, extra €100 per week for central heating and €200 per week for air conditioning, paid locally.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturdays.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please notice that the sauna is not included in the rental price, €100 extra per week to be paid on the time of the booking.