Stunning Bright 2 Bedroom Cliffside Villa with Exquisite Views
Located on the most awe-inspiring coastline of Greece’s most famous island overlooking the exquisite caldera, Villa Orama is a dazzling home which embodies the distinct and magnificent characteristics of a cliff-edge Santorini home!
On arrival you will be met with a refreshing bottle of wine and fruit basket, on the house, to help you settle in and set yourself up for a blissful holiday in paradise. In this superb living space, you’ll find a gorgeous lounge with a plush white sofa looking out over the landscape, as well as a wall-mounted TV. Beside this is an elegant glass dining table, where you can enjoy some quality time together in this luxurious environment. There’s also a fantastic kitchen, complete with a stove, toaster, kettle, mini-fridge, microwave and a Nespresso coffee machine, providing you with the opportunity to prepare meals and treats for yourself during your stay. Alternatively, with room service available...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Just 20 minutes from Oia and within walking distance of Fira, Villa Orama is in the most idyllic location to enjoy both useful amenities and breath-taking views, right on the edge of the caldera! One of the Cyclades islands, located in the Aegean Sea, Santorini is one of the most famous of all Greece’s many islands. A devastating history, world-class sunsets and stunning scenery combine for an unmissable destination! Truly, Santorini’s beaches are unlike any other – formed from the ash of centuries of devastating volcanic eruptions, many of them are deep black or brown shades, creating a fascinating landscape! Indeed, it is the caldera formed by one particularly immense eruption that gives Santorini its iconic crescent shape, and towering cliffs along the west side of the island. To get the best insight into this majestic land, take a stroll straight from your front door up towards Oia in the far north of the island, and enjoy this caldera-edge pathway! One again rocked by a 7.7 magnitude earthquake in 1956, huge swathes of Santorini were razed to the ground and as a result, many of the delightful buildings you see today are more recent constructions that have continued the elegant design of the original ones. Like so much of Greece, Santorini is well-known for its warmth and hospitality, with a long-established history of tourism! Vast skies, sparkling sandy beaches in every shade and huge stretches of brilliant blue seas define this country and its many islands, where the thriving nature complements elegant architecture throughout. The food of Greece is famous for its rich flavours and delicate recipes of Mediterranean delights. Feta and olive oil are universal, while all kinds of fresh fish, fragrant herbs, in-season fruits and crunchy greens await your enjoyment. Be sure to tuck into some of the classic Greek cuisine while you’re here, including the local specialities! As well as this, if you like the occasional tipple you ought to try Ouzo and Raki, two grape-based alcoholic drinks, in your time on the island, both firm favourites of the locals. There is also a lot of wine produced across the island, in particular crisp dry whites. Why not take a tour of a vineyard for the full experience? A warm, passionate people and such a beautifully sociable country, both young and old will welcome you with open arms in Greece. Whether in pavement cafes, cosy restaurants or the thriving town squares, the people love nothing more than to enjoy a coffee or an ouzo in the company of the local community.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wi-fi connection in-room and in the common areas
- Minimum stay : 1 night
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : The villa is located in a unique location on the cliffside. For safety reasons children below the ages of 13 year old cannot be accepted.
- Other 2 : Please note this villa operates on a flat rate basis, and this may change according to the season. Please enquire for more info